Anyone tried Hunter (the hairy-chested one) in L.A.?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hunter is currently posting on CL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/m4m/5714961714.html

We had a very charming email exchange and he sent really hot photos. He's bearded, mod. hairy, 6 feet tall, and doing sensual massage on a table in Culver City. Says he's been massaging for seven years but I haven't seen him on any other sites. Curious if anyone has gotten his hands on them.

Thanks!

Did you send him your pics "in first email"?

>>

Please have good hygiene be inshape or athletic and clean. I provide towels and shower before and after. Available:

Today 8pm to 11pm.

I look forward to making you feel attended to in every way. Please send pics in first email. See you soon! Ask for Hunter... <<

Did you send him your pics "in first email"?

>>

Please have good hygiene be inshape or athletic and clean. I provide towels and shower before and after. Available:

Today 8pm to 11pm.

I look forward to making you feel attended to in every way. Please send pics in first email. See you soon! Ask for Hunter... <<

Yes, I did.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear he hasn't responded. I'm not a representative of his, just a happy customer. I was greeted by a handsome, lightly bearded man (mid-40's?), smiling and warm, in a very nice, new-construction building in Culver City. His apartment is well-appointed and he plays good music. He let me shower my long day off before climbing on his extra wide table. He wore flimsy shorts; I felt them rub against me a nimber of times, giving me further confirmation of our mutual attraction. The massage is highly skilled. He zeroed in on a problem spot I hadn't mentioned. Meanwhile it got a little teasing on my inner thighs, as I like. I squirmed, he kept going. Somewhere along the way the shorts were lost, when I turned over it became more interactive but no sex, per se. It was a top ten experience with a hot, nice guy.

Archived