so please help this indecisive guy

hanginginne
This topic is 2843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

so I was hoping for Diego Sans but it doesnt look good...(no responses)

I'm looking for a guy with similar looks as Diego Sans, young, attentive, uncut/thick tool, natural pubes/trimmed, kisses, treats you like a bf, gets into roles, am down for latin, white or black. a bit pnp doesn't hurt.

visiting this weekend and need help with making a decision, so if anyone can recommend one, please do. I did think of Rico Wolf and Mganni, BrunofromBrazil, Coolguy.

Make a decision for me

I would say he's in NYC. At least 3 of the people he mentioned advertise there.

With that said, OP it's fine to take suggestions... but you are the one who should decide who best fits your needs. :)

Yup, NYC

I agree. I just want to be able to hear suggestions before ultimately making a decision.

so I was hoping for Diego Sans but it doesnt look good...(no responses)

I'm looking for a guy with similar looks as Diego Sans, young, attentive, uncut/thick tool, natural pubes/trimmed, kisses, treats you like a bf, gets into roles, am down for latin, white or black. a bit pnp doesn't hurt.

visiting this weekend and need help with making a decision, so if anyone can recommend one, please do. I did think of Rico Wolf and Mganni, BrunofromBrazil, Coolguy.

Make a decision for me

So, exactly where are you???

Location, location, location...

You have a lot of choices of anything in NYC... take a look and give us 10.

http://www.men.com/model/1861/diego-sans/

Archived