Any Disease From Oral Sex

ZCochrane
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I caught oral GC from oral sex. I was disease free in my cock and ass. It made me wonder has anyone else on here ever gotten an oral (STD) infection from giving oral, a cock (STD) infection from being given oral, a throat (STD) infection from rimming, or an anal (STD) infection from being rimmed?

Edited by ZCochrane

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught GC from oral sex. I was disease free in my cock and ass. It made me wonder has anyone else on here ever gotten an oral (STD) infection from giving oral, a cock (STD) infection from being given oral, a throat (STD) infection from rimming, or an anal (STD) infection from being rimmed?

My understanding of that is eventually the penis will have a discharge and involve painful urination. Easy enough to prevent future transmissions unless you're being a very fast and furious slut. So I've been told anyways:)

My understanding of that is eventually the penis will have a discharge and involve painful urination. Easy enough to prevent future transmissions unless you're being a very fast and furious slut. So I've been told anyways:)

I must respectfully but adamantly object to your statement as it is simply wrong. STIs, including gonorrhea and chlamydia, do not always have a discharge from the penis. Indeed, an asymptotic infection- meaning the person feels fine and has no penile discharge- can commonly occur. This is readily found in the medical literature.

And this makes logical sense. If a man is having burning in his penis, or having outright puss-like discharge coming out, he isnt feeling his most sexy. Rather than running to sex he is running to the physician. It's the people with NO symptoms that are infecting others because they dont know.

Consider changing the sources of your healthcare advice.

Be safe.

Be informed.

And be well.

Warmest regards.

I caught oral GC from oral sex. I was disease free in my cock and ass. It made me wonder has anyone else on here ever gotten an oral (STD) infection from giving oral, a cock (STD) infection from being given oral, a throat (STD) infection from rimming, or an anal (STD) infection from being rimmed?

I got what used to be called NGU in my dick from receiving oral. I guess they have decided that most cases of NGU were actually chlamydia. I remember they treated it with floxin - a first-generation fluoroquinolone. One course didn't do it - I had to have a second course - all from peeing down somebody's throat in a sex club.

Further explanation is necessary for me here. What is NGU?

Non-gonococcal urethritis. Before it was NGU, it was NSU -"non-specific urethritis." Now, they've decided it's chlamydia.

Whatever it is, I've had it more times than I can count.

Further explanation is necessary for me here. What is NGU?

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii612/rexmaker/F772071E-34E9-484F-A737-02F6D6EDAFF5_zpsogqpmx0v.png

Non-gonococcal urethritis. Before it was NGU, it was NSU -"non-specific urethritis." Now, they've decided it's chlamydia.

Whatever it is, I've had it more times than I can count.

@Rudynate but you think that only one of the times it was caused by receiving oral sex?

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii612/rexmaker/F772071E-34E9-484F-A737-02F6D6EDAFF5_zpsogqpmx0v.png

@Rudynate but you think that only one of the times it was caused by receiving oral sex?

Only one of the times can I clearly trace it to an incident of oral sex, the one to which I referred in my original post. Of course, the other times may have been caused by oral sex.

I am an oral bottom, that is, I am only interested in sucking off a hot guy. And even though I read that oral sex has very low risk in getting infected, I am still overwhelmed every time after I give someone a bj. But I cant help thinking about fellating a good looking sexy young man. I dont think I have any std, but when I have cold sores or gum inflamation, I am scared.

I am an oral bottom, that is, I am only interested in sucking off a hot guy. And even though I read that oral sex has very low risk in getting infected, I am still overwhelmed every time after I give someone a bj. But I cant help thinking about fellating a good looking sexy young man. I dont think I have any std, but when I have cold sores or gum inflamation, I am scared.

You could lay off when you have inflamed gums, mouth ulcers, etc.

That's probably true. I was so overwhelmed the last time I sucked off a dude, I went to the emergency room and asked for prep. Doc did not recommend it and a huge bill followed.

And guess what, I sucked off the dude with condom, he cummed inside the condom.

Nobody has said anything about the pain and suffering we small mouth fellows experience, particularly at the TMJ region of the mouth. Seriously I sometimes walk around the next day sore and uncomfortable. Come to think of it, I hurt in a number of places after an encounter. No pain, no gain I suppose.

TMJ pain from giving oral? That's pretty suggestive. I've worked on a dude with considerable cock size, but not to the extent that it causes TMJ pain. What I do feel is a little throat discomfort from deep throating.

I must respectfully but adamantly object to your statement as it is simply wrong. STIs, including gonorrhea and chlamydia, do not always have a discharge from the penis. Indeed, an asymptotic infection- meaning the person feels fine and has no penile discharge- can commonly occur. This is readily found in the medical literature.

And this makes logical sense. If a man is having burning in his penis, or having outright puss-like discharge coming out, he isnt feeling his most sexy. Rather than running to sex he is running to the physician. It's the people with NO symptoms that are infecting others because they dont know.

Consider changing the sources of your healthcare advice.

Be safe.

Be informed.

And be well.

Warmest regards.

Respectful, clear and informative. More of this, please!

I am an oral bottom, that is, I am only interested in sucking off a hot guy. And even though I read that oral sex has very low risk in getting infected....

Yeah man, it is very important to clarify that what is considered to be a very low risk for oral transmission is the HIV virus. Every other sexually transmitted infection can and is readily transmitted orally. Sucking off a guy who is in a contagious stage of an STI will likely infect you. I don't tell you this to scare you, just want you to have the correct information so that you can know, accept and negotiate the level of risk with which you are comfortable.

While some men who are contagious present obvious symptoms, as someone already mentioned before, MANY don't. Try not to give into Paranoia, but pay close attention to your body for a week after. Most of the cases you will notice you feel fine. But if you get achy, get a fever, get swollen anywhere, lose your appetite or notice something out of the ordinary, it would not hurt to get tested. Don't get treated, test first and treat only if an infection is confirmed.

As a wise man ince said:

Be safe.

Be informed.

Be well.