Short shorts coming back and that has CT aghast

tanman4u
This topic is 2872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Symptomatic of the state.

Q: How do you get from New York City to Storrs?

A: Go north until you smell shit and east until you step in it.

Q: Why do all the trees in New York lean east?

A: Connecticut sucks.

A guy in Torrington is making out with this chick in the back seat of his car. All of a sudden she asks him, "Will you kiss me where it stinks?" So he starts his car up and peels down the road to Waterbury.

:rolleyes:

Well it's not clear how short the shorts were, I think that's a stock photo, not one of the guy people called the police on. Remember in the early 80s there were shorts with like a 2 inch inseam. Given from the mid90s on most mens shorts went to the knee(which I detest) what people wore in the 80s looks like underwear now.

I was in my 20's in college in the 70's in Austin, Texas and shorts were really shorts then, and tight. You got to see some thighs, not those baggy knee-length things they've been calling shorts for the past three decades.

Many's the time I got some great views of guys sitting around with their cock and balls hanging right out of their pants, unaware that their entire set of equipment was on display. Sometimes you could just see just one ball hanging out or you could see inside the pants leg. I once sat in a fast-food restaurant way after I finished my meal just to keep ogling a hunk's stuff hanging out of his shorts under the table.

Symptomatic of the state.

A guy in Torrington is making out with this chick in the back seat of his car. All of a sudden she asks him, "Will you kiss me where it stinks?" So he starts his car up and peels down the road to Waterbury.

:rolleyes:

Actually the way I heard the joke the city was Bridgeport!

http://cdn20.patch.com/users/22817504/20160727/110803/styles/T600x450/public/article_images/screen_shot_2016-07-27_at_105628_am-1469631913-8493.png

http://patch.com/connecticut/ridgefield/man-short-shorts-has-ridgefielders-concerned-report

Well Ridgefield is a breed apart... and I can speak from personal experience... Nothing to worry about!!!! Bring on those short shorts!

Actually the way I heard the joke the city was Bridgeport!

You know that in truth I have boundless affection for Connecticut. :)

And that was from living in New Haven back when there was very good reason for the walled-in residential colleges to have those big stout oak-and-iron locked gates! :confused:

You know that in truth I have boundless affection for Connecticut. :)

And that was from living in New Haven back when there was very good reason for the walled-in residential colleges to have those big stout oak-and-iron locked gates! :confused:

As I was telling someone just yesterday the only reason to go into New Haven is to go to the train station to get the heck outa Dodge!!! My usual destination is NYC. Some would say that's like going from the frying pan to the fire, but I'll endure a bit of heat to savor what NYC has to offer... ;)

Archived