Tony in NYC - 411

RJB
This topic is 2607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics lead to the social media sites for a Colombian guy from Bogota currently in NYC whose pics match (if anything, he's even a bit hotter in the most recent Instagram/Facebook pics).

He's also on massagem4m: https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-new-york-city/antoniosmith/

Googling reveals that at least some of the testimonials have been "borrowed" from other masseurs. Didn't check them all once the first few turned up on other masseurs' profiles, dated earlier than on this guy's sites.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw him yesterday. Had a great time! Exactly my idea of perfect amount of eroticism. All throughout the massage and not just a rub and tug at the end. And this guy is tight, sexy and gorgeous! Very nice persona as well. My only gripe is he is too far away from me being in Harlem. Maybe a good thing because he is a gonna be an expensive vice!

Saw him yesterday. Had a great time! Exactly my idea of perfect amount of eroticism. All throughout the massage and not just a rub and tug at the end. And this guy is tight, sexy and gorgeous! Very nice persona as well. My only gripe is he is too far away from me being in Harlem. Maybe a good thing because he is a gonna be an expensive vice!

What's the extent of his "assets" ?

Saw Tony today. He gives a decent massage with fun sensual elements. He is gorgeous, sexy and very sweet. He studying to improve his English but no issues communicating. His apartment is spotless and there is a subway station right across the street. I plan on going back.

Archived