411 on Jay in NYC

cj2001
This topic is 2585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After that glowing review a few people private messaged me that their massage was less than stellar and short on time. Today I texted for an appointment and many hours later still no reply. Maybe he's out of town but so far not a good sign for what began as a promising start.

Agreed with the above, I had the same experience. Let's try and be relative here when we say he's "good"

He and Pasha are both from Ukraine, both have great bodies, and live one block away from each other. If Pasha is a 10 then Jay is a solid 5/6.

His only saving grace is that he's really nice.

Yes

Will have to try Pasha. But have not had a good massage from an Eastern European probably ever. Eli still the best in my book.

- yes - give Pasha a try. He is terrific and very nice , quiet but nice - and hit body . He will be the one to change your mind about eastern European massage guys

Funny. I met recently through Grindr in Brooklyn a Ukrainan guy. Killer body, sexy, handsome, we had an amazing time in bed. One of those not-so-common incredible experiences for free.

I couldn't avoid to see that he shaves his armpits, which were actually a bit red and irritated by (I guess) the shaving.

An Ukrainian fashion?...

Pasha is great. But why he shaves his armpits I don't know. Especially with such a nice chest of hair.

Yes

- yes - give Pasha a try. He is terrific and very nice , quiet but nice - and hit body . He will be the one to change your mind about eastern European massage guys

He is terrific and is a great find in NYC.

• 8 months later...

Same experience. Great massage, but when HE started it was mechanical. I didn't want to finish off that way so I kindly said I didn't need to. I was just wondering if he is the same with everyone or does he become more interactive sometimes?

My first massage with a well reviewed masseur from these forums was good, but I looked at him during the HE and he was staring off into space while he did it. With Pasha, he bent over and was staring at my cock while he jacked it. So, at least he didn't look like he was trying to avoid it. (If only he'd get even closer, lol)

Archived