411 'Straight Guy' Brian in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 2797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know him, but it sounds like he just got his license. That doesn't mean the massage will suffer. I take him at his word about liking girls. But it can be fun to lie there and fantasize, and dream of him taking your hard cock into his mouth as he works your pecs. Works for me. If you discover more, I'm all ears.

He has been all over the USA for over 5-6 years. Varying reviews. I would ask specifically what you want and see if the response seems real. I always question the masseuse who is constantly changing cities. Means they have no regular clients and are always on the move...most likely they use up their welcome...guys figure out their gig.

He has been all over the USA for over 5-6 years. Varying reviews. I would ask specifically what you want and see if the response seems real. I always question the masseuse who is constantly changing cities. Means they have no regular clients and are always on the move...most likely they use up their welcome...guys figure out their gig.

Not necessarily, they may have regular clients throughout different cities. It is very expensive to keep traveling to different cities unless they have a steady client base.

• 2 months later...

Archived