Daniel Massage 170.00 incall ??? Philly

good ol boy
This topic is 2870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep, it's a free market, it's a free world, let him stick to his rate... or not, and make more money, or less ... it's his choice.

However, we can still compare notes and even bitching about inflation qualifies as free speech :-). I find that here in and around Chicago $100-$120 is the hourly rate (I do get 90 minutes as a rule, though, which is typically $140-$160) of my favorite go-to masseurs. It's interesting how higher prices don't necessarily mean that the experience is better. I have a couple of guys who charge $150-$160 per hour ($220-$240 for 90 minutes) and I do go back to them once in a while, but would definitely do it more often if they lowered their prices or if "my regular guys" weren't just as good. But there are also some in that high range who I will NEVER go back to because the experience was disappointing compared to my regular guys.

It's funny how a link from another thread jumped at me, $180-$200 per hour and we are not talking about Manhattan:

https://m.massagem4m.com/tx/dallas/18191/

But I am sure there is a reason, it could be that some guys are not all that pressed for money, some nice spending cash is nice but they don't want to "slave away" for it.

Yep, it's a free market, it's a free world, let him stick to his rate... or not, and make more money, or less ... it's his choice.

However, we can still compare notes and even bitching about inflation qualifies as free speech :). I find that here in and around Chicago $100-$120 is the hourly rate (I do get 90 minutes as a rule, though, which is typically $140-$160) of my favorite go-to masseurs. It's interesting how higher prices don't necessarily mean that the experience is better. I have a couple of guys who charge $150-$160 per hour ($220-$240 for 90 minutes) and I do go back to them once in a while, but would definitely do it more often if they lowered their prices or if "my regular guys" weren't just as good. But there are also some in that high range who I will NEVER go back to because the experience was disappointing compared to my regular guys.

It's funny how a link from another thread jumped at me, $180-$200 per hour and we are not talking about Manhattan:

https://m.massagem4m.com/tx/dallas/18191/

But I am sure there is a reason, it could be that some guys are not all that pressed for money, some nice spending cash is nice but they don't want to "slave away" for it.

Or, they get the rate they're asking...

People have different price points for doing the same thing. The masseur may prefer to have fewer clients at a higher hourly rate, even if overall he's making less money.

Think of it this way - if you had a choice of working 80 hours per week and making $200k, or 40 hours per week and making $125k, which would you choose? The longer hour job makes more money, but you have no time to enjoy it.

Archived