Sereen is back!

body2body
This topic is 1741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here's the famous 1979 Alberto VO5 commercial. :D

Love the Rula Lenska reference !!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

According to Wikapedia,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rula_Lenska

"Rula Lenska (born Rosa Marie Lubienska, 30 September 1947) is an English actress. She mainly appeared in United Kingdom productions, but also appeared in a United States television advert[isement] [for hairspray VO5] that presented her as a celebrity, even though she was not widely known there at the time...In a Tonight Show monologue that aired after the commercials started running, Johnny Carson asked "Who the hell is Rula Lenska?" and began using Lenska's name as a running joke on his show."

• 3 years later...

Just read through this thread. I "get it" that he is not 19 years old anymore. I "get it" that he is nutty, and forum members advise not to go to him. That is where the feedback should stop, and what this forum is for, to give feedback. It is not to ridicule, berate, and bully. I know it is all in good fun, but a few posts mocking this guy would be more than enough. But to have it go on and on, using him as a human punching bag, I feel is a pretty crummy thing to do. Sure, it is great for a good laugh, but we are laughing at and mocking one of our own community. Most of us were bullied as "different" when we were kids, teenagers, and even as adults for being gay. We were picked on, put down, and made to feel awful about ourselves. And reading through this post reminds me of the gay bashing that some of us experienced or witnessed. And here we are doing it to one of our own. We are not gay bashing this guy, but we are shaming and bullying him for his appearance, no matter how old he is now,or what he looks like now. I don't feel that this thread is what the Forum is about. If you do not like someone's appearance, just say so, and don't hire him. But don't rip him apart and ridicule him. I feel most of us in the Forum are better than this, getting gleeful pleasure by attacking someone. It kinds of turns my stomach reading the comments here that are about a member of our own community, using him as a human punching bag, basing the jokes on his physical appearance, however different it may be from our own standards, and how old he must be by now. Or how unattractive he must be by now. I am all for a good joke, but this seems overtly cruel to me.

Edited by Dmitri

Just read through this thread. I know it is all in good fun, but a few posts mocking this guy would be more than enough. But to have it go on and on, using him as a human punching bag, I feel is a pretty crummy thing to do. Sure, it is great for a good laugh, but we are laughing at and mocking one of our own community. Most of us were bullied as "different" when we were kids, teenagers, and even as adults for being gay. We were picked on, put down, and made to feel awful about ourselves. And reading through this post reminds me of the gay bashing that some of us experienced or witnessed. And here we are doing it to one of our own. We are not gay bashing this guy, but we are shaming and bullying him for his appearance . I don't feel that this thread is what the Forum is about. If you do not like someone's appearance, just say so, and don't hire him. But don't rip him apart and ridicule him. I feel most of us in the Forum are better than this. It kinds of turns my stomach reading the comments here that are about a member of our own community, using him as a human punching bag, basing the jokes on his physical appearance, however different it may be from our standards, and how old he must be by now. I am all for a good joke, but this seems overly cruel to me.

I replied to the thread to verify he’s FAKE, he’s been a teenager for 30 years. Not bashing, WARNING. That said his social media begs for bashing.

Just read through this thread. I know it is all in good fun, but a few posts mocking this guy would be more than enough. But to have it go on and on, using him as a human punching bag, I feel is a pretty crummy thing to do. Sure, it is great for a good laugh, but we are laughing at and mocking one of our own community. Most of us were bullied as "different" when we were kids, teenagers, and even as adults for being gay. We were picked on, put down, and made to feel awful about ourselves. And reading through this post reminds me of the gay bashing that some of us experienced or witnessed. And here we are doing it to one of our own. We are not gay bashing this guy, but we are shaming and bullying him for his appearance . I don't feel that this thread is what the Forum is about. If you do not like someone's appearance, just say so, and don't hire him. But don't rip him apart and ridicule him. I feel most of us in the Forum are better than this. It kinds of turns my stomach reading the comments here that are about a member of our own community, using him as a human punching bag, basing the jokes on his physical appearance, however different it may be from our standards, and how old he must be by now. I am all for a good joke, but this seems overly cruel to me.

In his day, Sereen was a proverbial "sizzlin' streak of sex", an insatiable "top boy". One has to understand, too, that he has set himself up as a "God-King" in competition with the legitimate son of the late Shah., the Pretender, for restoration to the throne. Gods do not age. Perhaps a folly, who knows. . .after all, who would have thought Donald J. Trump to be awarded the honorific of "Gods' Gift"???.

In his day, Sereen was a proverbial "sizzlin' streak of sex", an insatiable "top boy". One has to understand, too, that he has set himself up as a "God-King" in competition with the legitimate son of the late Shah., the Pretender, for restoration to the throne. Gods do not age. Perhaps a folly, who knows. . .after all, who would have thought Donald J. Trump to be awarded the honorific of "Gods' Gift"???.

@robberbaron4u , as Our Sereen highness is almost your age by now, perhaps you should take her under your golden wing ?

I am sure you would like a nice housemate with whom you can share caftans ? :D