Does Anyone Know If There's A Special Pit Or Level In Gehenna For Minor Offenders ...

Gar1eth
This topic is 2902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know whereof you speak. Years ago I went to a Rite-Aid. I wanted to buy a Time Magazine, Newsweek, or US News and World Report. They didn't have them. The elderly lady clerk told me they only had 'regular' magazines. She was meaning something like 16, Brides, Women's Day.

Gman

Man that's just cruel. Gman doesn't deserve that level of punishment despite defrosting a steak in a microwave.

There is a Rite Aid within walking distance of my condo. It is located across the street from my local VONS. I've shopped at that Rite Aid fewer than a dozen times in the eleven years I've lived in the neighborhood. That place is just hideous! They have recently remodeled (well, sometime within the last five years...that's the last time I went into the place) and it is now tolerable. Still, I can afford the extra quarter VONS charges or can jump in the car and go to Target or Walgreens so I never shop there.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived