**20 Hot Honeys For 7.3.16**

IndyGuy
This topic is 2886 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you. Its my 1983 vintage Citroen 2cv Beachcomber-"Brigitte" my baby!

Years ago one of my neighbors gave me a ride in his more conventional Citroen. The air/oil suspension system of that car is the smoothest automobile ride I have ever experienced before or since.

Years ago one of my neighbors gave me a ride in his more conventional Citroen. The air/oil suspension system of that car is the smoothest automobile ride I have ever experienced before or since.

Citroen were very revolutionary in terms of suspension & ride. The DS (Goddess) was way ahead when it launched in the 1950's with swivelling headlights & the complicated but amazing suspension- it could even be driven minus 1 of the back wheels! The more humble 2cv was the people's car- designed for the rural farming community of France. The test was that it could be driven over a ploughed field with a basket of eggs in the back & none would be broken!

Archived