411 on Giallo in Dallas

Keith30309
This topic is 2482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any experience with Giallo ?

(Found a social media page and he seems pretty legit.)

Giallo and I corresponded via RM mail the last time he was in Houston. He responded to my initial message in a timely manner, and did not hesitate to honor my request to see his private photos. We decided, amicably and mutually, not to meet. Giallo was willing to bottom, but was not willing to be rimmed. Yes, I wanted to have my cake and eat it, too.

Giallo and I corresponded via RM mail the last time he was in Houston. He responded to my initial message in a timely manner, and did not hesitate to honor my request to see his private photos. We decided, amicably and mutually, not to meet. Giallo was willing to bottom, but was not willing to be rimmed. Yes, I wanted to have my cake and eat it, too.

Thanks for the update.

Based on his pics, I think he has an amazing body. I'm headed to Dallas in late July. I'll definitely consider hiring him and report back. I'm a bit surprised to see that his outcall rate is $100 more than his incall rate. Maybe he feels much more comfortable at home, or maybe there are transportation issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It is obviously his right (as it it everyone's) but I cannot imagine being open to having lotion slathered on my hole and then fucked but not being rimmed to open you up. Of course, as everyone pretty much knows I really like rimming my partner, but I really cannot fathom being willing to have a dick shoved in my butt but not a nice warm soft tongue.

Guest MikeThomas

Had my first meeting with Giallo last night. Will be back for more. Nice guy, easy to talk to, very handsome, great body and lots of fun in bed.

Archived