New Snack

deej
This topic is 2882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably a good time to point out that imported artisan-made baked brie with a fruit topping served on small-batch, house-made, butter-infused flaky crackers is every bit as bad for you as Burger King's fried mac and cheese. The difference, of course, is that artisan-made [fill in the blank] is socially acceptable and BK is not.

This is probably a good time to point out that imported artisan-made baked brie with a fruit topping served on small-batch, house-made, butter-infused flaky crackers is every bit as bad for you as Burger King's fried mac and cheese. The difference, of course, is that artisan-made [fill in the blank] is socially acceptable and BK is not.

The fancy cheese isnt made up of a bad for the body chemical shit storm like the fast food product.

Hugs,

Greg

The fancy cheese isnt made up of a bad for the body chemical shit storm like the fast food product.

Hugs,

Greg

That you know of. Read the articles about what is often sold as extra-virgin olive oil.

The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals! I can hear the tune but can't identify it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQc4u98WFI

Well, thanks, thanks a lot, Gallahad...now I'm stuck with that friggin' tune for the rest of the weekend! :D

• Hey True, whatcha want for breakfast? The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!
  • Hey True, how do we increase the budget? The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!
  • Hey True, where do you want me to stick it? In The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!

Well, thanks, thanks a lot, Gallahad...now I'm stuck with that friggin' tune for the rest of the weekend! :D

• Hey True, whatcha want for breakfast? The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!
  • Hey True, how do we increase the budget? The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!
  • Hey True, where do you want me to stick it? In The One and Only Cereal that Comes in the Shapes of Animals!

An old SNL skit:

"I understand you suffer from an odd malady."

"That's true. Your absolutely right."

"It's called Quintalexia."

"And that you can only say five words?"

"And those five words are ...?"

Archived