happy weekend everyone

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought of you today, Brian. In my flight from DC to Chicago a tall young blond guy sat next to me. I'm glad the flight was short, the poor guy could badly fit his legs in. The good thing is I traveled touching a sexy young man.

Hehehe yeah I sit with my knees in the aisle it sucks !! I have been growing my hair out too ;) sexy blonde is coming !!! You should of offered to buy him a drink ;)

Pics coming today I promise -- right after church!!! I'm still up from last night did a lot of drinking and baby sitting (adults) and now it's time to purify the body of sin! I'm going to the mainly black church today, really in the mood for gospel and the holly spirit! I'm so excited my knees shaking in anticipation on this bus !! I'm sleepy but church sounds better than bed right now. Especially with grandma passing I think church will be refreshing !!! I hope everyone's Sunday is spectacular !!!

Pics to come this afternoon when I'm home from church !

Pics coming today I promise -- right after church!!! I'm still up from last night did a lot of drinking and baby sitting (adults) and now it's time to purify the body of sin! I'm going to the mainly black church today, really in the mood for gospel and the holly spirit! I'm so excited my knees shaking in anticipation on this bus !! I'm sleepy but church sounds better than bed right now. Especially with grandma passing I think church will be refreshing !!! I hope everyone's Sunday is spectacular !!!

Pics to come this afternoon when I'm home from church !

<gives Brian a vigorous wake-me-up rubdown>

Brian you're such a meanie! Telling us you're now going to hop in the shower........and then NOTHING? No pics, no video, not even a shot of you wrapped up in a warm fluffy towel? I'll now be hopping in the shower myself: a cold one!!!

Brian you're such a meanie! Telling us you're now going to hop in the shower........and then NOTHING? No pics, no video, not even a shot of you wrapped up in a warm fluffy towel? I'll now be hopping in the shower myself: a cold one!!!

Hahaha!! Tune in on snapchat !!! ;)

Archived