411 on Wignoutnlou

Mo Mason
This topic is 2900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In Louisville. He's channeling Channing Tatum in a couple of his pictures. Admits to "doing time" in his rentmen profile (can someone please add the link to his profile here? I don't know how to do that - I'm a techno-tard).

I also saw him on hourboy.com..... what do you think?

In Louisville. He's channeling Channing Tatum in a couple of his pictures. Admits to "doing time" in his rentmen profile (can someone please add the link to his profile here? I don't know how to do that - I'm a techno-tard).

I also saw him on hourboy.com..... what do you think?

https://rentmen.com/Wignoutnlou

Wow... never seen that before. I bet he's a blast in the shower.

Tread with caution here lest anyone be serious about hiring this dude. The tough boy, been in jail thing may be a fantasy for some but in real life it is almost always indicative of bad things to come. If anyone can provide his real name I'll have the service I use run a thorough background and criminal check on him.

He looks very sweet. And the "caged animal" newly released line is very endearing -- such a romantic! Since he was only in prison for a few years, I'd definitely give him a shot. Everyone deserves a second chance. Or a fourth. Fifth. Whatever. He's a cutie.

:rolleyes:o_O:eek:

Archived