So HooBoy.......

FourAces
This topic is 7152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had numerous requests over the past couple of years from Hooboy's readers to start my own diary, and I've considered it, but I think those things get tired fast. I mean, think about it. After the 3rd day of my posting, "Today I had my hot hairy ass eaten out, and then I changed the outfits on my Mary-Kate and Ashley dolls," I think people would stop clicking in. Unless, of course, I had the eventual dramatic melt-down (you know, where I accidentally leave my Mary-Kate and Ashley dolls too close to the romantic candles that are burning while I get my hot hairy ass eaten out, and the dolls melt-down), which is always good for ratings.

Nah, I'll stick to dumb posts. :p

Would a blog posting regarding a super-hot session between Rick & Derek and myself work instead? Pics included?

I definitely like the sounds of that... An early Christmas gift to myself perhaps. I just want to make sure that Rick turns off the Merm's Disco CD this time. Every time we got to a chorus, we all stopped fucking around and sang in unison.

It was like hitting a vibratto speedbump :)

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived