• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamM

• marylander1940

• Oliver

• TruthBTold

What is buttage? It is the art of searching, identifying, and spotlighting natural or unnatural male buttocks that have an uncanny ability to raise spirit and/or flesh. Used beautifully and accurately in a sentence:

@mattr and @Truereview - this is allot of excellent buttage!

Caution: when viewing a thread on buttage, breathe deeply and pause for rest. Some ass fans have been known to instantaneously combust ...or....burst.

What is buttage? It is the art of searching, identifying, and spotlighting natural or unnatural male buttocks that have an uncanny ability to raise spirit and/or flesh. Used beautifully and accurately in a sentence:

Caution: when viewing a thread on buttage, breathe deeply and pause for rest. Some ass fans have been known to instantaneously combust ...or....burst.

Funny, that is the same caution I give when eating butt... breathing deeply is especially important to get the full impact!

Where do you find all these butts !!!

And how do you keep them fresh - is there a special Rubbermaid container for butt storage?

Do you have to 'burp' the top?

Do you use wax paper to keep the butts from sticking to one another?

Is there such a thing as a stale butt?

Do the butts come photo-ready or do you need to wax them up for the camera with a little elbow grease?

Do you need an assistant? :D

Ass Revolution Toolkit (A.R.T.)

I received a very sweet message from a forum buddy. He is a bit of a newbie to the whole man thing and his focus has been primarily on the front side of things. he said this thread has inspired him to engage in derrière adventures. To help him and others in a similar stage of their journey, we offer you the ART (aptly named for this is all an art form):

A map: yes, my dear newbie, this is how you find the gluteal furrow.

http://www.infovisual.info/03/img_en/007%20Adult%20male%20(posterior%20view).jpg

A chart: to help you appreciate the diversity of the object of your affection

http://img01.deviantart.net/9f44/i/2012/312/d/c/6_female_bottom_shape_chart_by_ninasquirrelly-d5kedv8.png

A tongue & penis diagram: key tools of your craft. Experiment with abandon to bring out the true artist in you.

th?id=OIP.Mdb059d2c46544d55c1f2967a27fb7aa1o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300 Uhttp://www.mensfaq.com/en/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/funnypenis-a.jpg

As with any toolkit, a word of warning: holes, tongues, mouths, penises, saliva (and other secretions) should be treated with care. Visit your physician regularly.

Glad you asked!

And how do you keep them fresh - is there a special Rubbermaid container for butt storage?

You lick it ...often

Do you have to 'burp' the top?

Highly recommended...a bloated gut can lead to disaster or funny noises from either end

Do you use wax paper to keep the butts from sticking to one another?

No babe, sweat is free and lots of fun! Natural lubricant with lots of frottage.

Is there such a thing as a stale butt?

Sigh. sadly, yes...but I'm not one to gossip! I refer you to a myriad of threads on this forum for such things...

Do the butts come photo-ready or do you need to wax them up for the camera with a little elbow grease?

It depends on the butt. Most are loved by the camera, but a few need a little...uhmmmm...TLC

Do you need an assistant? :D

Submit your resume and tongue pix via PM. The applicant pool began forming after our visionary & founder, @TruthBTold, began the revolution.

Que viva la revolucion! Que viva!