Brunch Chicago May 29

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will this Brunch be a Human Buffet?????

No. Not unless you mean having my hairy ass for dessert, then yes.

Hugs,

Greg

Gee! And I was under the impression that you guys were going to start a tradition where there is a game of musical chairs and the "looser" gets to eat under the table for the entire meal.

However, I guess instead of that Greg (indeed having a reputation for being such a sweet guy :)) will be providing the dessert. I understand that his homemade churros with chocolate sauce is to die for!

In any event, do enjoy! :)

I will be wearing skinny jeans black tennies and a blue and white checkered collard shirt with a black hooker backpack.

Hugs,

Greg

And I'll be wearing my invisible attire... ;)

Wish I could join y'all -- but I'm out of town :(

Have a great time!! :):):)

-- Rickee

Lol you kids! Myself and the other forum member ended up having a lively and respectable political debate. I swear I did not stear the convo to politics. I wont name who he is but he really was a sweet guy with a nice package. I didnt get to unwrap it but given the chance I wouldn't say no, most likely cause my mouth would be full. I hope a Milwaukee meet up is planned soon. Ooooh a lovely picnic by the lake with yummy food!

Hugs,

Greg

Archived