Speaking of straight, 411 on RexChristian?

Mount N Do
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW...He comes as advertised. He is straight, pics are accurate, has a killer body, extremely nice, accommodating and very attentive, and a good companion for dinner or whatever. If it matters to you, conversation is limited. He is not an intellectual. He gets lost in anything beyond small talk, but be nice to him, he's a good guy.

Edited by bigvalboy

FWIW...He comes as advertised. He is straight, pics are accurate, has a killer body, extremely nice, accommodating and very attentive, and a good companion for dinner or whatever. If it matters to you, conversation is limited. He is not an intellectual. He gets lost in anything beyond small talk, but be nice to him, he's a good guy.

Thanks for that, but na... Not looking for a brain stem. Small talk is a good part of my game. I'll check back after we hook up. And I'll wear silk gloves. Until we get nekkid.

• 1 month later...
Saw Rex at the Adonis nude party tonight.

Didn't get to spend any time with him, but got a few eyefuls.

What a booty on this one. WOWZA.

Did you enjoy your time with MrRex, @Mount N Do? (A quick search didn't show me any reviews.)

Regrettably haven't met him yet. It's somewhat challenging as he can't host without advance notice-still not sure how advanced that needs to be- and I often can't schedule until a few hours before I like to meet. Additionally, he took off to NYC, so I'm anxiously awaiting his return.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I tried endlessly to set something up with him in NYC. He never returned my texts or emails thru Tentmrn either. Gave up. He is so hot though. I could care less if he says he's straight. He's amazing.

I wouldn't take it personal. He's not the easiest person to communicate with, but once you meet him, you'll realize it's not by design. I think he just forgets, lol. PM me if you want more details. He may not be for everybody.

• 11 months later...

Can you PM, I'll be in FLL soon and I'd like some 411 on RexChristian.

Can you PM, I'll be in FLL soon and I'd like some 411 on RexChristian.

With all due respect, I won't give anymore information privately than I do publicly. I have in the past, and it turned out that someone was setting me up to say something negative that they then used against me publicly, so I only accept PM's from members that I have met personally, or trust explicitly.

That said, my posted comment about RexChristian is very accurate. He's a great guy, sexy, sweet, attentive, and has a great body. It would be best that you contact him directly to see what he is into. Chemistry is everything, so you never know what he is willing to do...or not do. It's really his call.

Enjoy FLL...The weather has been phenomenal.

Edited by bigvalboy

With all due respect, I won't give anymore information privately than I do publicly. I have in the past, and it turned out that someone was setting me up to say something negative that they then used against me publicly, so I only PM members that I have met personally.

That said, my posted comment about RexChristian is very accurate. He's a great guy, sexy, sweet, attentive, and has a great body. It would be best that you contact him directly to see what he is into. Chemistry is everything, so you never know what he is willing to do...or not do. It's really his call.

Enjoy FLL...The weather has been phenomenal.

Understood. Just that I read he's quite slow with replies thus before I go thru trouble trying to contact him, do you know what are his limits? What is he OK with doing? Does he receive or give head? Is he top or bottom?

Looking forward to that weather!