411 on Stefano

sulika
This topic is 2837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Massage VIP: oil, lotion body, shower, body stretching, relaxing, massaging the face and feed duration 1 hour and 30 minutes"

Feed? He's poaching on @Brian Kevin 's territory! :p

Ohhhh no he ain't not!!!

Who uses lotion AND oil. Someone warn him of the risks!! He might as well just do a sugar scrub with the shower and I also think he means he is offering a facial, not 'massaging the face' that's contraindicated.

With that stellar opening, how could you tell ?? It makes me nauseas to know how hard I work on my profiles and how many profiles lack words and integrity.

I made an educated guess due to the comma after oil and also due to the fact I have never met a masseur who uses both together.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I finally set an appointment and saw Stefano. I am glad I did, it was worth it. He does use oil and lotion, but not at the same time. After having massaged you with oil he takes you in the shower and washes you and massages you. After the shower he massages you with lotion.

• 1 month later...
Ohhhh no he ain't not!!!

Who uses lotion AND oil. Someone warn him of the risks!! He might as well just do a sugar scrub with the shower and I also think he means he is offering a facial, not 'massaging the face' that's contraindicated.

everytime i see someone mention BK's sugar scrub.. i eye the bag of sugar in the cabinet lol :p

• 2 weeks later...

Do not recommend. Just saw him in Philly. Got the VIP massage and waste of money. Massage is terrible. No play. I texted him afterward and told him he should lower his rates can get a 90 minute certified for $140 here in Philly. He told me he is certified. You have to be tested and certified to be on Masseurfinder. :):):):):):):)

Archived