Jarrod from PJB

unsure
This topic is 2931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried Jarrod from PJB? Sounds like PJB has been pretty quiet these days.

Thanks to my friend, Diz Lexia, the title of this thread took on an entirely different meaning. ;)

Has anyone tried Jarrod from PJB? Sounds like PJB has been pretty quiet these days.

I have never met Jarrod. I have met a few of the guys featured on the site... the most recent being Brian.

PJB has a number of guys listed (on rentmen), so they appear to be in full swing. However, if you're trying to meet the guy directly through the site, it can be difficult. There are a few recent posts about this. Basically, if the guy is listed in your area, on RM, you should get through to someone immediately. If you're looking at PJB and want to meet someone not already in your area or not traveling to your, it's like pulling teeth to get a meet up.

Archived