Current list of NYC Strip Clubs

JayNY
This topic is 2304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Help me out with this, so far the current list of NY gay male strip clubs are:

1- L'Adonis-NY Wed and Sat @ Evolve

2- Luiz Gomez Spunk: Thursday@Monster & Sunday@Pieces

3-Uncle Charlie's Bar: Saturday Buffboyzz dancer

4- Buzzdaddy male revue on Long Island: Sunday & Thursday

5-Buffdaddy's Buffboyzz Male revue every other Friday's in Manhattan

6- Spunk Adonis all nude party third Friday of every month a@Paddles

7- Fairytale Lounge- Male strippers Spunk/Adonis boys every nights

8-Fridays Adonis Lounge @Ignite Bar, White Plains, NY

9- Castro Bar- Washington Heights -Strippers every day

10-Nowhere Bar- Mondays Strippers

I hope I got all this down, Im big strip club junkie. I guess I wont be going as often as I used to go to Montreal.....Please add any other NY strip club, if I miss one!

Edited by JayNY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG have you been there I've always wanted to go. I follow their instagram, lots of hot Dominican dancers

No, I went to No Parking up there before it closed down, and had a great time. Got taken home by another patron. :) Now very similar scene at Castro I hear, in fact some staff etc went over to Castro. If you go, report back!

Can't forget the Adonis monthly nude stripper party every 3rd Friday of the month.

Also Hombre, Icon, Eastern Bloc, G Lounge, Uncle Charlie's, The Cock and even Stonewall, all have strippers some nights of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Besides teh once a month Adonis private show, are any of the clubs full nude?

No.... It is against the law to serve alcohol in NYC when there is nudity. That is why the nude parties Adonis (3rd Friday of the month) and BuffDaddy (when the have their act together) are alcohol free.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never heard of this before. Thank you for posting this LD, I didn't know about this Sunday nights male strip club at XL Nightclub. Fifteeen guys dancing there on a Sunday night, place must be busy. Has anyone been to the XL Ninghtclub Sunday night male strip club? If so, please provide detail info.

• 3 weeks later...