Current list of NYC Strip Clubs

JayNY
This topic is 2318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the other place better. I'm waiting for one of these "Adonis Pop Up Saturday All Nude Party".

So if it's not at Paddles is it the one in White Plains? Confused. Thanks.

The third Friday (every month) Adonis All Nude Party is held at Paddles, but the pop up Saturday All Nude Party is usually held at another location in Manhattan (not Paddles).

I'm confused (again) I didn't think this place was gay anymore... I read it closed and was called BPM now.

Sunday Night at Xl Nightclub: No it is not closed, and it is still gay.

THE BOYS ROOM, NYC @ XL Nightclub

SUNDAYS

OVER 15 EXOTIC DANCERS

LAP DANCES

SEXY ATMOSPHERE & FUN

$5 DRINK SPECIALS

FREE ADMISSION

GET YOUR FREE PASS HERE

http://xlnightclub.com/events/bnb/

• 1 month later...

So, I went to Monster Bar last night (Thursday) in NYC. Place was packed and lots of guys about. I was a bit put off tho, by the number of strippers who had what looked to be a girlfriend clinging to them, or were on their phone for a good 10 minutes before tending to the patrons. The same for the number of guys who were grabbing girls or whispering in their ears as they went by. I understand that they may be straight but I don't go to a gay (strip) club to watch girls touch the men I would be interested in getting some private time from. It takes the "sexiness" away from it all. My two cents

So, I went to Monster Bar last night (Thursday) in NYC. Place was packed and lots of guys about. I was a bit put off tho, by the number of strippers who had what looked to be a girlfriend clinging to them, or were on their phone for a good 10 minutes before tending to the patrons. The same for the number of guys who were grabbing girls or whispering in their ears as they went by. I understand that they may be straight but I don't go to a gay (strip) club to watch girls touch the men I would be interested in getting some private time from. It takes the "sexiness" away from it all. My two cents

Agree with you... it's a men's gay club. Having women there is annoyingly. Also I find it weird when the stripper brings his girlfriend to the club. Weird on several counts :)

• 4 weeks later...
Agree with you... it's a men's gay club. Having women there is annoyingly. Also I find it weird when the stripper brings his girlfriend to the club. Weird on several counts :)

Sounds kind of hot to me. Idea of guy being OK with his girlfriend seeing him hit on other guys. As long as she stays out of the way, though.

I don't see the women as an issue, but this is not rare at Secrets in DC at least Friday or Saturday nights. There are bachelorette parties that attend the drag show downstairs then come up to the stripper bar. Several of the strippers are obviously very aroused by performing to the women. (As someone has noted that can be pretty hot too.) The DC alcohol license board is very strict about non-discrimination so the bar couldn't keep the women out even if they wanted to. But I'm sure they like the business.

While I was in Montréal I was talking to one of the dancers about why women aren't allowed in except on ladies night. I was told the problem is with the younger women who can get very drunk, belligerent and distracting. They prefer to keep that environment away when they can and maintain the ladies night business model. From what I understand women also don't tend to get private dances as much either. :)

While I was in Montréal I was talking to one of the dancers about why women aren't allowed in except on ladies night. I was told the problem is with the younger women who can get very drunk, belligerent and distracting. They prefer to keep that environment away when they can and maintain the ladies night business model. From what I understand women also don't tend to get private dances as much either. :)

That's a good point about lap dances - I'd think very few women would partake. Secrets doesn't have lap dances so it's not an issue. The dancers actually get paid as employees in DC though most of their money is from tips.

I read a study years ago saying that women attend strip clubs in large groups as part of a celebration.

That's a good point about lap dances - I'd think very few women would partake. Secrets doesn't have lap dances so it's not an issue. The dancers actually get paid as employees in DC though most of their money is from tips.

I read a study years ago saying that women attend strip clubs in large groups as part of a celebration.

Haha ironically enough the dancers probably would have made even more from me if a group of women came in. Bachelorette parties, ugh been part of them before and it's annoying from both sides. I would have spent money just round stay in the back away from them.

Sounds kind of hot to me. Idea of guy being OK with his girlfriend seeing him hit on other guys. As long as she stays out of the way, though.

The problem for me is when they don't stay out of the way, and the guys attention turns toward the ladies. Gay for pay or not, I didn't come to a gay club to see guys fondle woman, could've went anywhere else in the city for that.

• 1 year later...

I went to Spunk... and I agree... I saw one gurl count a stripper money like a pimp... turned off completely... and he came to me requesting a lapdance...

Guest RBmont-real
Help me out with this, so far the current list of NY gay male strip clubs are:

1- L'Adonis-NY Wed and Sat @ Evolve

2- Luiz Gomez Spunk: Thursday@Monster & Sunday@Pieces

3-Uncle Charlie's Bar: Saturday Buffboyzz dancer

4- Buzzdaddy male revue on Long Island: Sunday & Thursday

5-Buffdaddy's Buffboyzz Male revue every other Friday's in Manhattan

6- Spunk Adonis all nude party third Friday of every month a@Paddles

7- Fairytale Lounge- Male strippers Spunk/Adonis boys every nights

8-Fridays Adonis Lounge @Ignite Bar, White Plains, NY

9- Castro Bar- Washington Heights -Strippers every day

10-Nowhere Bar- Mondays Strippers

I hope I got all this down, Im big strip club junkie. I guess I wont be going as often as I used to go to Montreal.....Please add any other NY strip club, if I miss one!

-----

Can some kind soul please try to update this master list, as it is 20 months later? Or please inform me if a similar list lives elsewhere in the forum? I am mainly interested in subway-accessible venues. Things can change so rapidly in NYC. An updated mini-guide, geared to folks not extremely familiar with NYC would be useful to prevent wasted shlepping around on evenings of a week-long visit. I take it that Castro in Wash Hts does not now exist?

-----

Can some kind soul please try to update this master list, as it is 20 months later? Or please inform me if a similar list lives elsewhere in the forum? I am mainly interested in subway-accessible venues. Things can change so rapidly in NYC. An updated mini-guide, geared to folks not extremely familiar with NYC would be useful to prevent wasted shlepping around on evenings of a week-long visit. I take it that Castro in Wash Hts does not now exist?[/quote

Here are some updates

Fairytale Bar - dancers every night except Thursday as they are at Spunk

Spunk - @ Monster Bar. Thursday night only

Adonis @ Atlas social club Wednesday nights

Nowhere Bar - Monday nights

Pieces - Sunday night