Internet Explorer has stopped working....

Samfoslom
This topic is 2936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Regarding Chrome, there are a few things that Safari can't to on my iPad and Apple refused to tell me how to get around the problem. (Long run-around story about that!) On a whim I called Apple support one day and thought that I would try once more. The agent mentioned that she was having the same problem. I was on hold for an eternity. When she finally returned she said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but install chrome on your iPad." Problem solved! However, I have always wondered if our call was recorded for "training purposes" and the agent got in trouble?!?! I hope not!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks!

Any time, any time.

...she said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but install chrome on your iPad." Problem solved! However, I have always wondered if our call was recorded for "training purposes" and the agent got in trouble?!?! I hope not!

I am far from being a call center expert, but my call center colleagues tell me that "training purposes" amounts to three things: a) random call monitoring, b) reviewing a call when a caller complains about service or disputes a transaction, and c) reviewing a call when fraud or illegal activity is alleged. My guess is the agent is OK.

Archived