Fort Lauderdale Memorial Weekend

rocky
This topic is 2945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First, thank heavens I'm getting away from upstate NY, but that's my problem. Off to Lauderdale staying at the Worthington. Any thoughts on some good guys to contact? Love Italian, not a twink fan at all more buff but compassionate. Any suggestions would be great. And, if there are any suggestions on things to do in Lauderdale since I haven't been there in a while, please appreciate your advice and support. Best

Guest countryboywny

Brandan Steele, buff, compassionate, and a really great guy. PM me if you want any information.

I really like Lauderdale and have vacayed there many times. I usually spend most of my time on the beach or walking the boardwalk, enjoying alone time that I NEVER get. If I feel social, I'll hang out in the bars/clubs and make friends for the night. The city has actually changed a lot - a lot of clubs closed down etc.

Archived