Help, cum in the eyes

rocky
This topic is 2960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seriously in my profession it eventually became an OSHA requirement to wear safety glasses due to the possibility of not only eye damage from splatter of bodily fluids but from projectiles as well. I recall one instructor's sage words, "You only get one pair. Protect them!"

When in the OP's situation I accordingly instinctively squint and close my eyes if I feel that there is the possibility that there might be a certain amount of splatter.

I don't think its that, as it takes a while for herpes and gonnorhea to show. I believe the guy shot in his eye today correct?

If the pain does go away in a few days then I would say get it checked.

When I was younger and more flexible ;) I could suck my own cock on my bed one time I couldn't it in any longer and i came and a lot of my own cum got in my eye. The pain was unbearable, it lasted all that day and some of the next day, its so painful :p

Well Mister --- It is Back to Yoga Class for You!!!! today's position --- Upward shooting Dick!

I don't think its that, as it takes a while for herpes and gonnorhea to show. I believe the guy shot in his eye today correct?

If the pain does go away in a few days then I would say get it checked.

When I was younger and more flexible :p I could suck my own cock on my bed one time I couldn't it in any longer and i came and a lot of my own cum got in my eye. The pain was unbearable, it lasted all that day and some of the next day, its so painful :p

If your still experiencing pain and it still red, go to a doctor soon.... do not wait a few days.

OK, this has happened before but wow today. Guy cums, hits my eye, I can't get rid

of the sting or pain. Tried eye drops but still red and in pain, any suggestions??

I hope you are feeling better. I completely understand your pain.

Archived