411 on Jason Stark

This topic is 2657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone met with him before? HOT Aussie guy and I've done cam shows with him on Flirt4Free. But it looks like he's finally visiting the US.

Any info?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did watch him on F4F a few years ago via the free thing there. Definitely knows how to put on a show! In great shape. Nice accent. Very masculine.

If he markets himself well in the States, he should be able to retire. (if this is really him...)

Did watch him on F4F a few years ago via the free thing there. Definitely knows how to put on a show! In great shape. Nice accent. Very masculine.

If he markets himself well in the States, he should be able to retire. (if this is really him...)

Exactly!

Exactly!

I think it's him. I got in contact with him to see if he might hit my area. He responded pretty quickly (via text). Sadly, he has no plans to come near where I live. What makes me believe it's him is he was quick to point me to his f4f site after he said it hadn't made plans for my area. He gave me the direct link. When i asked if he did Skype shows, he said he did and gave me his handle.

If he were a fake, that's an awful lot of effort to point me to Jason Stark online. That wouldn't make a faker any money, but it would the for the real Jason.

I think it's him. I got in contact with him to see if he might hit my area. He responded pretty quickly (via text). Sadly, he has no plans to come near where I live. What makes me believe it's him is he was quick to point me to his f4f site after he said it hadn't made plans for my area. He gave me the direct link. When i asked if he did Skype shows, he said he did and gave me his handle.

If he were a fake, that's an awful lot of effort to point me to Jason Stark online. That wouldn't make a faker any money, but it would the for the real Jason.

Well that's certainly encouraging. And he's "coming to a theatre near me" soon ;)

I've been a fan of his since he started webcamming on flirt4free. He has an absolutely gorgeous face and body and very sexy aussie accent. I'm pretty sure this rentmen ad is legitimate as he recently discussed on a webcam show his plans to visit the United States -- and the cities he posts on the ad correspond to what he said on webcam.

He has a very masculine and charming personality and knows how to use toys! If he were coming to DC, I'd schedule him in a heartbeat!

I've been a fan of his since he started webcamming on flirt4free. He has an absolutely gorgeous face and body and very sexy aussie accent. I'm pretty sure this rentmen ad is legitimate as he recently discussed on a webcam show his plans to visit the United States -- and the cities he posts on the ad correspond to what he said on webcam.

He has a very masculine and charming personality and knows how to use toys! If he were coming to DC, I'd schedule him in a heartbeat!

+1

And he has (for now) no plans to come to DC/MD/VA area. :(

Does anyone have any indication of how interactive Jason is? And if so, exactly what he's willing to do with a client? Please post or PM me if you've hired him. I have the chance to do so, but would like to hear from someone who has already before I hire him. Thx.

Sorry for not attaching the link. Still learning!

But if Jason has even 1/10 of the energy and lust and passion he does in his shows, everyone who has the chance to meet him is in for a great time!

You can catch some recordings if you google "Jason Stark cam" and go to the Videos tab.

Guest RexB

I saw him Sunday afternoon. I strayed from my usual type in hiring him but I was totally satisfied with the encounter. He'll only be in NYC till Thursday night so act fast if you want to give him a go.

He's really a great guy and full of passion. Just dropped him off at O'Hare and he's en route to Miami right now and then on to LA. He's getting a crazy number of client requests, so keep trying to get ahold of him and hope that you're able to connect. He's worth it if you do ;)

Archived