811 on Kelvin-int from Dubai coming to NYC

dutchal
This topic is 796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I saw that he was back in the U.S., as he travels quite extensively throughout the world on his Instagram. I asked him about his rates. Although he's got a nicely toned body and nice big dick, I just can't fathom paying his rates of $500 an hour or $2,000 an overnight. No one is worth that price to me....

I saw that he was back in the U.S., as he travels quite extensively throughout the world on his Instagram. I asked him about his rates. Although he's got a nicely toned body and nice big dick, I just can't fathom paying his rates of $500 an hour or $2,000 an overnight. No one is worth that price to me....

Do you know that he's working again? Did you see an ad?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
811 oh that is hysterical....811 is the number in the states you call to make sure its ok to start digging. Its supposed to tell you if there is a gas line or electric line underground in the area.

811 makes a lot of sense actually.

Omg, that is hysterical :)

I need to remember to use that from now on lol

• 2 months later...
I'm sorry but where does it say that??

I believe one has to be registered at RM to see that information in an advertiser's "stats" section (listed as "position" under "physical")....it doesn't cost anything to register at the basic level, but if you go for the paid "premium" level, those members can also see semi-private pictures and one or two other stats (I forget which)

I'm sorry but where does it say that??

I believe one has to be registered at RM to see that information in an advertiser's "stats" section (listed as "position" under "physical")....it doesn't cost anything to register at the basic level, but if you go for the paid "premium" level, those members can also see semi-private pictures and one or two other stats (I forget which)

I'm not a member, so I just use the filters on the right, one being "position". Click on the applicable position, and only those ads appear. Takes just a tad longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...