On Crotch Watch

jjkrkwood
This topic is 3008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are You a Crotch Watcher ? I have always been cock focused, but as I get older I find its more of a sub-conscious thing. In public, my gaze kind of wanders over to the crotches of male passersby. I am not sure if I am obvious or subtle....All I know is that I look automatically... Are my hormones raging, or is it just a natural pastime ? And it aint just because I'm Gay. I've (heard) that str8 guys look to !

Where do you stand on Crotch Watching ? Are you subtle or blantant ? Is it Healthy ? Does viewing a Hot Crotch set your sexual tone for the day, and inspire your "self service" later ?

1b101f173bda81be2cdc796f1508ae33.jpg

http://s1.dmcdn.net/UHplx/1280x720-r7y.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7agTKeIUAEsbGL.jpg

B5K4DIxCcAAGVkF.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3465/3224431253_5152f5922b.jpg

http://arnoldzwicky.s3.amazonaws.com/JeansBulge3.jpg BOnYi7oCMAArWD1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5IRPzx47Ow4/UWOamykYZkI/AAAAAAAAJzc/SA_1YLDh5sA/s1600/relaxed-gay-beach-boy-twink-hairy-hunk-swimming-trunk-boner-bulge-lean-muscles-6pack-pose-model-male.jpg

BXjVsNRIYAAIG2p.jpg

cristiano-big-bulge-cristiano-ronaldo-27401047-1863-2232.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point, cause I often find myself oogling guys calves as well.... I'm just a hopeless whore... o_O

Just the calves? How about thighs, biceps, triceps, lats, the butt! Abs! Love them abs! Oh yeah pecs... YUM!!! Yeah PECS, and that includes the shape and placement the guys nips... Double YUM! There is such a variety there! Did I leave anything out!!!??? How hopeless does that make me?!?!?

Just the calves? How about thighs, biceps, triceps, lats, the butt! Abs! Love them abs! Oh yeah pecs... YUM!!! Yeah PECS, and that includes the shape and placement the guys nips... Double YUM! There is such a variety there! Did I leave anything out!!!??? How hopeless does that make me?!?!?

Come on Whipped, I'm 65... Yes I do love everything about a mans body BUT my stamina and endurance aint what it used to be, so I pick my battles. Calves have always been a turn-on, bulging and muscular whether covered in tight denim or spandex, or fully on view. That's what I particularly love about Asian men... they have awesome legs and beautiful calves.

You are pretty much Shameful....:p:p

Come on Whipped, I'm 65... Yes I do love everything about a mans body BUT my stamina and endurance aint what it used to be, so I pick my battles. Calves have always been a turn-on, bulging and muscular whether covered in tight denim or spandex, or fully on view. That's what I particularly love about Asian men... they have awesome legs and beautiful calves.

Shameful perhaps! However, being at the same stage, lets not talk about stamina and endurance! :( And by the way I've been told that my calves are... well... one of my better parts... ;)

That's what I particularly love about Asian men... they have awesome legs and beautiful calves.

As an Asian guy, I do have awesome legs and calves But my masseur keeps saying I have the softest feet he's ever touched. Methinks he has a foot fetish.

Shameful perhaps! However, being at the same stage, lets not talk about stamina and endurance! :( And by the way I've been told that my calves are... well... one of my better parts... ;)

Now you're just being mean and teasing me, cause clearly, I have nothing to offer except a toothless BJ, but at least I can "oogle" you. :D:D:D

As an Asian guy, I do have awesome legs and calves But my masseur keeps saying I have the softest feet he's ever touched. Methinks he has a foot fetish.

Often when I go to the bathouse here in NYC, I find when I hook up with Asian guys they often want me to suck their toes and lick their feet. And since they most often HAVE pretty, groomed feet, I happily oblige them.

Now you're just being mean and teasing me, cause clearly, I have nothing to offer except a toothless BJ, but at least I can "oogle" you. :D:D:D

The edentulous blow job! The ne plus ultra of BJ's! They say that you have not lived until you have experienced one! It's on my bucket list! And to think it's available right here in the forum. I always thought that I would have to wait until I was inducted into the Shady Pines Rest Home for the Sexually Deranged to be able to experience such a so called delight!

The edentulous blow job! The ne plus ultra of BJ's! They say that you have not lived until you have experienced one! It's on my bucket list! And to think it's available right here in the forum. I always thought that I would have to wait until I was inducted into the Shady Pines Rest Home for the Sexually Deranged to be able to experience such a so called delight!

Nah, just bring your limp-biskit to NYC. I'm usually on a street corner.... and carry a porta-tent....

Crotch watching and ass ogling are pretty much automatic with me. Once in a while I get caught and do that "unfocused, hundred-mile, drift-up-to-the-sky, gaze, thing" that says, "No, I wasn't checking your basket. Your basket just happened to be where I was looking." Unless he grins at me and then I grin back and maybe even wink. Some guys are able to accept the implied compliment when they see you cruising their manhood.

Guest countryboywny

This thread reminds of another that posted some time ago regarding the question "What do you look at first?" when checking someone out. As I recall, I responded with "the face" which was true at the time. As I've gone forward, I need to amend my response.. now it's ass and crotch. :eek:

Would you "OOGLE" a hot, supposedly Str8 guy that was with his girlfriend, or is that "off-limits". I say fuck it, GO FOR IT ....

24745380092_3b846b259a_b.jpg

24863261525_198f31e981_b.jpg

There are no limits on "ogling"! Least of all a guy with a girl. Heavens knows least of all!!!!! I would like to have a penny for just every one here who has had a girlfriend or for that matter a wife at one time or another. Or still does!!!

There's always the possibility that one is a team member! Plus, while some try to change teams, and again I would like to haves penny for every one who has tried, they usually return to the fold. Not always, but quite often.

The gym is a great place for it. Guys are more open to being watched and admired. It's practically a policy as long as you don't ogle.

Well we are talking about Narcissists there, so Of course. They practically MAKE you look... :p

That's why I adore Skinny jeans

Reminds me of a certain really cute twink in my freshman dorm who wore jeans so tight they wore the hair off the back of his calves. So tight he had to ask his room mate to help him jack himself into his pants. Not shy either; sometimes he left the door open while the two of them wrestled around trying to get those jeans on. Kinky!! Did I mention that the room mate was a twink cutie too? More muscular (he looked like the walk on basketball player he was) and with the 2nd sexiest basket I had ever seen.

For some reason I still remember that image after 50+ years.

Back on topic, I did try to be discreet.

Reminds me of a certain really cute twink in my freshman dorm who wore jeans so tight they wore the hair off the back of his calves. So tight he had to ask his room mate to help him jack himself into his pants. Not shy either; sometimes he left the door open while the two of them wrestled around trying to get those jeans on. Kinky!! Did I mention that the room mate was a twink cutie too? More muscular (he looked like the walk on basketball player he was) and with the 2nd sexiest basket I had ever seen.

For some reason I still remember that image after 50+ years.

Back on topic, I did try to be discreet.

Do you still remember Chance ? :p:p:p

Archived