Shout out

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just wanted to give a shout out to @jjkrkwood I was on a break when he left and don't remember his previous posts but I am glad hes back. Jj, your posts are often times hilarious and give a good shot of humor to difuse a situation and I appreciate them. I'm glad that you are back :) Sending you big hugs from the windy city.

Hugs,

Greg

I like JJ. He makes me smile. In a world of self-hate and body shaming (both personally and so mAny clients saying they want this.and.that) it's nice to see someone embrace everything and anything without caring who feels what way about what you've said.

That to me, is perfection.

Love yourself first.

I just wanted to give a shout out to @jjkrkwood I was on a break when he left and don't remember his previous posts but I am glad hes back. Jj, your posts are often times hilarious and give a good shot of humor to difuse a situation and I appreciate them. I'm glad that you are back :)Sending you big hugs from the windy city.

Hugs,

Greg

That was awfully Sweet of you Greg, thanks. And maybe one day ill return the favor and BLOW you back.... ?

I like JJ. She can be Sassy at times(Depending on if shes Had her nap or not) but so can I. Defiently Entertaining and I LIVE for the Gifs and Pictures;)

Actually I'm cranky (or Sassy) on the days when my home attendant doesn't bring me my Cherry jello... That's always the highlight of my day, but sometimes bitch forgets to bring it.

"Bitch, where's my Fucking Jello " ?

hqdefault.jpg

Archived