Help me select a Broadway show, please!

glennnn
This topic is 2021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to post such a horrible accident in multiple threads, why not also share the GoFundMe page for Ruthie's recovery process as well:

From datalounge, posted a few days ago:

Broadway actors etc have been tweeting support for Lauren Lew's go fund me, too.

So far, $123,000 raised for the Lews, and $283,000 for the Blumensteins. Broadway really does take care of its own.

Now the Ruthie Ann Fund is $389,556.

Thank you, @Benjamin_Nicholas

01:00

01:06

Pregnant Actress Ruthie Ann Miles Out of ICU and 'Healing' After Death of 4-Year-Old Daughter

Tony Award winner Ruthie Ann Miles is on the mend after being injured in a car accidentthat killed her 4-year-old daughter Abigail Blumenstein and another child, 1-year-old Joshua Lew.

Social media pages belonging to the 34-year-old Broadway star — who is pregnant with her second child — were updated with a message to fans on Thursday, three days after a driver allegedly struck five pedestrians with her vehicle in Brooklyn, New York, a N.Y.C. Police Department source told PEOPLE.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Ruthie Ann Miles is on the mend after being injured in a car accident.

Driver Dorothy Bruns recently entered a plea of not guilty

I hope they put that bitch away for a long, long time.

Dorothy Bruns, 44, was found dead in her Staten Island home by a friend late Tuesday afternoon, sources said. Bottles of prescription pills and an apparent suicide note were found nearby.