Angel (LA/SFV)

GayGamer323
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know what happened to Angel either, saw him last late last year. His profile expired a few months ago. I still have his number and left him a message twice but it goes to voicemail.

Angel was solid, I always had a good time. I've been going to him on and off for over eight years. Hope he's OK and pops up again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Regarding Angel Van Nuys.

He became very ill and passed away around December 2015.

I dont know the details, other than that it was a very fast progression... Cancer ?

Say it isn’t so! Angel is (was?) very talented, worked professionally for several chiropractors, and is (was?) extremely nice. His family lives in Guam; so, when he disappeared, I assumed he had moved back.

Say it isn’t so! Angel is (was?) very talented, worked professionally for several chiropractors, and is (was?) extremely nice. His family lives in Guam; so, when he disappeared, I assumed he had moved back.

I was shocked as well. A mutual client informed me. I don't know the details, but I was able to confirm via a Memorial page that was set up online by some friends of his. He was buried in Guam

Very Sad indeed, Though I found the last couple massages with him had taken an odd turn (massage in a pitch dark room) I thought of him as one of my top 5 masseurs. I fear one of of my other top 5 may have met the same fate. Tom AKA Hank Eddelman was awesome but searches come up blank. Which would be understandable had he not been a talented photographer as well. No website for his photography anymore. Yes Mark in North Hollywood would be in the top 5 as well. Hell of a nice guy. Think you may know him Intuitive Tactile. ; ^ ) wink wink.

Very Sad indeed, Though I found the last couple massages with him had taken an odd turn (massage in a pitch dark room) I thought of him as one of my top 5 masseurs. I fear one of of my other top 5 may have met the same fate. Tom AKA Hank Eddelman was awesome but searches come up blank. Which would be understandable had he not been a talented photographer as well. No website for his photography anymore. Yes Mark in North Hollywood would be in the top 5 as well. Hell of a nice guy. Think you may know him Intuitive Tactile. ; ^ ) wink wink.

Never saw Tom Hank ... If he has passed, RIP. I did experience the pitch black treatment Hmmm i just thought it mysterious and anonymous.

Damn, and here I was thinking my photo was rather secretive. I guess I have to try harder than the sunglasses again??

LoL

To handsome not to be recognized. I guess had I not experienced the massage before the pitch dark I might have found it interesting. I can understand why he might of wanted all lights off massaging me but don't get it with someone as easy on the eyes as you. I guess he was trying something new to change things up. Hope to see you soon it has been way to long.

To handsome not to be recognized. I guess had I not experienced the massage before the pitch dark I might have found it interesting. I can understand why he might of wanted all lights off massaging me but don't get it with someone as easy on the eyes as you. I guess he was trying something new to change things up. Hope to see you soon it has been way to long.

DM me

Wow...it must have been incredibly fast. I think last time I saw him was Sept or Oct 2015 and he seemed in good health then.

My sessions with him were also in a mostly pitch dark room, but he had left a light on for my last appointment with him. He looked great and was more "playful" than previous sessions.

Just so shocking. Such a great person.

Regarding Angel Van Nuys.

He became very ill and passed away around December 2015.

I dont know the details, other than that it was a very fast progression... Cancer ?