411 on JetBlack in Toronto

JayJonathan
This topic is 2921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Coming out as a Believer or Belieber?

Believer in Beliebers I think.

@JayJonathan I think you're scared and overthinking it a bit since it's your first time. You've inquired about a lot of Toronto guys lately, and that's OK. It's a hard decision and I get that but it is you who needs to decide if you want to go through with this or not. You never know with your first time. It might be fireworks or not, but you just want to make sure it's not a total disaster. And to help you avoid the disaster scenario I can say only this. If you're looking for someone who's non judgmental, focused only on you, who won't try to scam you or rush you and is all around a very nice and understanding guy, in addition to being a very masculine and very muscular super stud then @JetBlack is definitely your man. Belieber or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice guys. I met up with JetBlack and it was everything I had hoped for in a first experience. He really is an awesome, patient and accommodating guy. I have written a review so hopefully it will be published soon. I'm already thinking about how I can get back to Toronto for round 2!!

Archived