411 on Bryan_boy

Wiley1
This topic is 2963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Texted him asking what his limits are. (All in Spanish so there's was no confusion or ambiguity):

"I define myself as straight. 100% top."

"I will fuck you and you can suck me. But I do not suck and do not get fucked."

"I do kiss."

So there you have it. Notwithstanding his awesome physique, "straight tops" like this are not my cup of tea. This was a "texting for the team." But for those of you who like what you heard, go for it. (With the usual caveat - request a 3-fingered selfie or Facetime to ensure you're getting what is advertised.).

By the way, his tone was very friendly and up-front. He got back to me pretty promptly.

A great looking guy who is straight but will fuck you: This always tempts me. And I am almost always disappointed. No question though: He's a very good looking guy.

But this one adds the variable "I do kiss".

So in this case we have a very good looking straight guy who will fuck you but will also kiss you. I vote yes! :D

One of my fantasies is a private stripper show, so I'm wondering if this is him. I'm tempted, but my gut tells me the guy who shows up will not be the guy in the pictures -- just a hunch . . .

That does look like the guy in the ad pics: he has a relatively small head compared to his body, and enormous pecs and nips, as does the guy in the video.

One of my fantasies is a private stripper show, so I'm wondering if this is him. I'm tempted, but my gut tells me the guy who shows up will not be the guy in the pictures -- just a hunch

That is truly amazing. How did you find that video? Yes - that is definitely him. Clicking to watch it on YouTube brings you to other information about him.

Based on all of this - barring actually hiring him - it certainly appears that he is the guy in those photos. If you're into what he offers, you DC guys are in for some Argentinian heat.

Archived