Granchester on PBS

Kippy
This topic is 2963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My heart rate goes up and I get weak in the knees every time he comes on screen, I'm rather embarrassed that at my age I should have such a crush on an actor in a TV series. Did you see the opening episode this season? Mr. Norton has quite a body to go with that extraordinarily handsome face.

My heart rate goes up and I get weak in the knees every time he comes on screen, I'm rather embarrassed that at my age I should have such a crush on an actor in a TV series. Did you see the opening episode this season? Mr. Norton has quite a body to go with that extraordinarily handsome face.

One of many superb mysteries and detective series from the UK. Checkout Foyles war and his Sargent Millner or the series Endeavor. And Midsummer Murders had additional eye candy over the years.

Did you see the opening episode this season? Mr. Norton has quite a body to go with that extraordinarily handsome face.

couldn't let that get by without some further research..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/tv/2016/03/02/norton-xlarge_trans++kEXAsM7usQk-F0MGFS8omYveu9YJdl6vPGfHhmOyFzc.jpg

I'm with you about this guy....;..can't take my eyes off him long enough to follow the story. He was also the very handsome prince

in the mini-series War and Peace, had black hair for that role....love his lips !!!!!

There was a time when we thought the character was gay. Then there was a memorable scene... Most certainly not gay.

I'm still hoping against hope Sydney Chambers is bi. The reluctance to date and marry seems very conflicted. The sniffling curate is a disappointment-- maybe a sounding board for our dear Mr. Chambers!

Peace,

Kipp

I've talked about this here for well over a year when the show first started airing in the UK. Also watch the first series of HAPPY VALLEY from 2014 in which he plays a sadistic killer/rapist. He is absolutely fantastic and HOT (which I hate to admit in that context).

I'm still hoping against hope Sydney Chambers is bi. The reluctance to date and marry seems very conflicted. The sniffling curate is a disappointment-- maybe a sounding board for our dear Mr. Chambers!

Peace,

Kipp

You must be watching a different show. Or caught it halfway throught. He isn't remotely reluctant to date or marry. He's still in love with his first love who married someone else. Hoping he's bi is wishful "queen" thinking. Get over it.

The reason we thought was since in early episodes it seemed like some of this actions were typically "in the closet" which people in that era most certainly were, remember. Always dating, always flirting, but never making a commitment and never getting really close to anyone romantically. And, a clergyman to boot.

Archived