It's finally here!

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greg! What a sweet sighting. I have a little courtyard that attracts all sorts of butterflies and ladybugs. They love bright flowers. I had to go looking for them when I lived in NYC full time, but now they are right out my living room! Sending you a bunch:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/keinzdash/gif/2821hci.gif

I think! I just saw my first butterfly of the season! I think spring has sprung! I feel like a kid again! Now being on the floofy all coated with pollen sting bees!

Hugs,

Greg

*reaches out and squishes the butterfly.. waits for the tornado/hurricane/floods/firestorm to strike :p*

Greg! What a sweet sighting. I have a little courtyard that attracts all sorts of butterflies and ladybugs. They love bright flowers. I had to go looking for them when I lived in NYC full time, but now they are right out my living room! Sending you a bunch:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/keinzdash/gif/2821hci.gif

Butterflies are my favorite!! They say the more butterflies and dragonflies you see, it's someone whose passed away looking over you. Sorry its something my biological mother used to tell me after my Grandma died when I was a kid. I would politely fallow (never trying to catch them, as I knew how delicate they were) them never able to fallow them home. I would think if I found their home, I would find my Grandmother. I was all over the place in Elementary school. Back when nothing made sense and nothing was intimidating!

Butterflies are my favorite!! They say the more butterflies and dragonflies you see, it's someone whose passed away looking over you. Sorry its something my biological mother used to tell me after my Grandma died when I was a kid. I would politely fallow (never trying to catch them, as I knew how delicate they were) them never able to fallow them home. I would think if I found their home, I would find my Grandmother. I was all over the place in Elementary school. Back when nothing made sense and nothing was intimidating!

I like that saying from your mother. Imma think it's true and think it's a loved one comin to say hi.

Hugs,

Greg

I like that saying from your mother. Imma think it's true and think it's a loved one comin to say hi.

Hugs,

Greg

It gives a mystical and magical creature even more glory. Plus seeing a Butterfly has turned my days inside out! Going from a shitty day to a smiling day, only by the flutter of a passing Butterfly. It's more than likely not a fact, but it is fun to think it is :)

Archived