Oh oh! I've really done it now

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a coincidence! I'd like a pair of balls on your chin, too, and I just happen to have a pair available.

I am very particular, (well not really) about the balls I tongue bathe. They need to be BIG, plump and juicy. I just cant abide by a guy with no balls....

I am very particular, (well not really) about the balls I tongue bathe. They need to be BIG, plump and juicy. I just cant abide by a guy with no balls....

Age has made them plumper, but I'm not so sure about juicy. You know how things tend to dry out in the desert. Perhaps you could spare a "mercy tongue bath"?

Age has made them plumper, but I'm not so sure about juicy. You know how things tend to dry out in the desert. Perhaps you could spare a "mercy tongue bath"?

You know what glennn, I LIKE you, so I will defer to my charity work as a sister of the cloth and anoint your dry, old balls....

Check out Nookies. Theres three locations, Lincoln Park, Lakeview and Edgewater. Or go to Harolds chicken.

Hugs,

Greg

I finally left, I walked to 711 to get some supplies then on my walk back I was going to go to Stetsons, but Fannie May had a tall dark and handsome man behind the counter, I went in a flirted and he noticed me from Grindr (LOL!) I ordered 1 Chocolate covered Strawberry and he gave me 3 :)

Just what I needed. A major boost!!! Whoo hoo!! I have to go to the gym before I go to sleep now. I gave one to the door man, who looked upset, it made him smile. I smashed the other two.

Fucked myself so good i'm about to take myself to red lobster.

Archived