How often are your dreams erotic in nature?

This topic is 3027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most of the time, if I'm to fall asleep, my dreams usually start as erotic. Usually it will involve someone whose picture from the Gallery got me excited, or from a movie or TV show I watched that day. Last night, I had a particularly vivid and pleasurable one, involving Patrick Frost, a New York City fitness instructor and recent subject from my "Freckles for Beachboy" string in the Gallery. It seemed to last all night long. In the dream, he was an alien, who had taken the form/physical appearance of Patrick Frost, so that he could convince me to go on an interstellar voyage with him to his planet. He assured me that he would retain that form for all of the years I had left to live, as long as I came with him on his spaceship. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to go on the spaceship. There didn't seem to be much to do on the spaceship other than to explore his beautiful body, but I definitely didn't mind, and he kept true to his word. Of course, I never figured out why an alien would want to bring a physician to a distant planet. Surely, my skills would have no use to an alien species.

So how often do you guys have dreams with are sensual in nature? Most of the time? Rarely?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most of the time, if I'm to fall asleep, my dreams usually start as erotic. Usually it will involve someone whose picture from the Gallery got me excited, or from a movie or TV show I watched that day. Last night, I had a particularly vivid and pleasurable one, involving Patrick Frost, a New York City fitness instructor and recent subject from my "Freckles for Beachboy" string in the Gallery. It seemed to last all night long. In the dream, he was an alien, who had taken the form/physical appearance of Patrick Frost, so that he could convince me to go on an interstellar voyage with him to his planet. He assured me that he would retain that form for all of the years I had left to live, as long as I came with him on his spaceship. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to go on the spaceship. There didn't seem to be much to do on the spaceship other than to explore his beautiful body, but I definitely didn't mind, and he kept true to his word. Of course, I never figured out why an alien would want to bring a physician to a distant planet. Surely, my skills would have no use to an alien species.

So how often do you guys have dreams with are sensual in nature? Most of the time? Rarely?

I may have to take you to task for stealing one of my freckled boys to be the subject of your nocturnal sluttiness!!

I may have to take you to task for stealing one of my freckled boys to be the subject of your nocturnal sluttiness!!

Fear not! The man who took me on his spaceship was an alien who took on the appearance of Patrick Frost, not the man himself! The alien himself really looked like this! ;)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2400130.1445014443!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/alien.jpg

Fear not! The man who took me on his spaceship was an alien who took on the appearance of Patrick Frost, not the man himself! The alien himself really looked like this! ;)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2400130.1445014443!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/alien.jpg

Ok I forgive you. It might be fun to share him. I may be a freckle boy slut but I am a generous one!!

Too Much chocolate Lava cake last night before bed.... I dreamt THIS...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f2350af2f043fe89fb9de0f2f8c329e9/tumblr_ntiddrXz041shb7jbo1_400.jpg

So were you the one who was tied up, or were you to have your way with the one who was tied up?

very rarely are the dreams I remember erotic...they are usually about work or about family stuff from when I was a kid. I have a reoccurring dream where i am on the run beign chased by some bad guys which I have been having since I was a teenager.

I have this weird dream where I'm lost in the woods sinking into a pond of coconut pudding. I'm wearing a wedding gown which is slowly pulling me down until the pudding keeps filling my mouth and I get gagged and panic. My mother is standing on the edge trying to rescue me with this pole that looks like a snake but every time I try to grab it to pull myself up she yanks it away.

It's the exact same every time except theres different Abba songs playing sometimes.

Weird.

I have this weird dream where I'm lost in the woods sinking into a pond of coconut pudding. I'm wearing a wedding gown which is slowly pulling me down until the pudding keeps filling my mouth and I get gagged and panic. My mother is standing on the edge trying to rescue me with this pole that looks like a snake but every time I try to grab it to pull myself up she yanks it away.

It's the exact same every time except theres different Abba songs playing sometimes.

Weird.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/russman087/freud.gif

Almost never. Four times in the last 40 years.

And when they are, it's usually not someone I want to have sex with in my waking hours. Joey Buttafuco once (ugh--where's the vomit emoticon?). Two different family members (double ugh) in separate dreams.

Only once was it a cute guy I actually wanted to fuck.

Weird.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rtvc-assets-senalmemoria.gov.co/s3fs-public/field_image/4146e53ad3135f7b51a909904808e7b3_XL.jpg

Quick! Let me get this down!

I got another really weird erotic dream last night. I was visiting Portland, Oregon, when I got a phone call out of the blue from Steph Curry. He said "This is Steph Curry. I will follow you to your hotel room if you meet me within 15 minutes at Powell's bookstore, at the shelf where they're selling my book on Machu Picchu." I ran, darting through the streets, straight to the information desk and asked "Where's your international travel section?" I huffed through the store to that section, and looked through all of the shelves, but couldn't find his book on Machu Picchu. I went back to the information desk in tears, crying "I couldn't find Steph Curry's book on Machu Picchu!!". The guy said "Calm down! It's not in the travel section. It's in the best sellers' section."

I ran there, just in time to catch Steph Curry as he was about to leave. He was wearing a baseball uniform, and perhaps for that reason, no one seemed to recognize him. We promptly went to my hotel room, slammed the door behind us, then kissed passionately as we ripped off each others' clothes. We had passionate sex, climaxing simultaneously as tears of joy poured down our faces. I soon noticed he then sat pensively at the edge of the bed, resting his head on his right hand. "What's wrong, Steph?" I inquired. He replied "I now realize I made a huge mistake marrying my wife. I want to spend my life with you!" Then the alarm went off. I have a feeling that the divorce would have made world-wide news!! :eek:

http://wikipicky.com/uploads/celebrity/Stephen%20Curry.jpg

7902deae25ea99b8ce3b8ea66a1fe176.jpg

2073bc15e87d32ba85d927cf62b04022.jpg

Archived