FORT LAUDERDALE

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Boardwalk and LeBoy arent too far away from the beach. Maybe 10 minutes. Last year when i stayed at the Hilton on 17th the Uber ride was $8.88.

the Miami places are further away, like 45 minutes , not sure what that would cost.

Well Boardwalk and LeBoy arent too far away from the beach. Maybe 10 minutes. Last year when i stayed at the Hilton on 17th the Uber ride was $8.88.

the Miami places are further away, like 45 minutes , not sure what that would cost.

Thanks. Is one of these places better than the other? Boardwalk or LeBoy?

I was at both Boardwalk and Leboy in January. I enjoyed them both. There are a lot of muscular guys at BW. I met a few here that I really connected with and enjoyed spending time with them in and out of the private room. The guys here are mostly mature, some are really spectacular looking, and some are better at showing you a good time. The first time I went to Leboy i just stopped there on the way back to my hotel. I thought it was going to be all young twink type guys. And when i got there the vibe was more gay club like than BW. It took me a little time to get comfortable with it. But while there are twink types, there are several more muscled young guys that are really attractive and enjoyable to be with. I totally enjoyed myself at Leboy and want to go back.

I was at both Boardwalk and Leboy in January. I enjoyed them both. There are a lot of muscular guys at BW. I met a few here that I really connected with and enjoyed spending time with them in and out of the private room. The guys here are mostly mature, some are really spectacular looking, and some are better at showing you a good time. The first time I went to Leboy i just stopped there on the way back to my hotel. I thought it was going to be all young twink type guys. And when i got there the vibe was more gay club like than BW. It took me a little time to get comfortable with it. But while there are twink types, there are several more muscled young guys that are really attractive and enjoyable to be with. I totally enjoyed myself at Leboy and want to go back.

Good report ;)

About what time did the guys begin to dance and the places get busy?

Good report ;)

About what time did the guys begin to dance and the places get busy?

i head out around 9pm. I know some of the guys leave BW during the 9-10 hour so they must have started earlier in the day.

As to Leboy i haven't been there earlier than the 11-12 hour and it's busy then. Not sure when it starts up here.

geoffk, thanks for the info especially about Leboy. Haven’t been there yet, but will check it out when I drive down this weekend.

Last time I was at BW there was a shooting in the parking lot & I couldn’t leave till the investigation was over. Hoping for a different kind of excitement this trip.

Went to Boardwalk the otter night. Rip off for lap dancers. The dancer tells me 20 dollar a song. I go to the back and the house charges you 20 for the use of the area. Talk about a rip off. Left there disappointed.

You need to negotiate with the dancers. I got 30 minutes for $40 this week on a pretty busy night (plus the house $20; well worth it for a closed curtain cubicle!).

Archived