A tale of 2 sisters

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, Lorna Luft, Judy's daughter by producer Sid Luft, never had the career that

Liza had. I'm not sure she tried that hard, but she is very talented, too. Glad to know she's still around.

I just did a Google search and she didn't do too bad for herself. She is by no means struggling money wise.

Hugs,

Greg

youtube.com/watch?v=J6yO2TcR_80

Greg, Don't want to kidnap your thread but since you mentioned 'sisters', here's Barbara Streisand and her half sister Roslyn Kind. Many people didn't know she has a sister. I saw Ms. Kind perform at a private party a while back.... you could close your eyes and think it's Barbara singing.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6yO2TcR_80

Greg, Don't want to kidnap your thread but since you mentioned 'sisters', here's Barbara Streisand and her half sister Roslyn Kind. Many people didn't know she has a sister. I saw Ms. Kind perform at a private party a while back.... you could close your eyes and think it's Barbara singing.

Roslyn Kind has been one of my favorites for years. I seen her perform several time and actually prefer her over Barbara.

• 1 year later...
I wasn't aware that Judy had another daughter or son. Theres a snippet of Lorna doing one of her moms songs and HOLLY SHIT! It was like listening to Judy in person! Greg

Yeah, Lorna Luft, Judy's daughter by producer Sid Luft, never had the career that Liza had. I'm not sure she tried that hard, but she is very talented, too. Glad to know she's still around.

Singer Lorna Luft, the daughter of Judy Garland, has been diagnosed with a brain tumour after collapsing following a performance in London.

The singer, 65, was "forgetting lyrics and monologue" before she collapsed back stage at the Pizza Express Jazz Club on Friday night.

She was rushed to hospital by her husband, Colin Freeman, who had been concerned for Luft during her performance, spokeswoman Victoria Varela said.

Luft, an Emmy-winning TV producer and Broadway star, is currently in remission from breast cancer which she has been battling for more than six years.

"Further information will be available following additional medical tests and examinations."

Luft's performance at the Jazz Club on Friday was the second of four sold-out shows at the venue.

Her father is producer Sidney Luft and she is the half-sister of actress and singer Liza Minnelli.