Tristan Baldwin / Aryx Quinn - Houston

TDAkers
This topic is 2963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoever this Tristan Baldwin guy is, he must have 2 Penises, each over 8"...stand 6'6" with 6 percent body fat....and shoot lightning bolts from his eyes AND ass like some sort of sexual Marvel comics character.

Orrrrrrrr. Maybe he's just a country bumpkin turned hooker that was raised right and is appreciative that older gentlemen have shown him the way into discovering his own sexuality.

Thanks for brightening my day, guys! Shooting home for the weekend for some work dancing and time with the pups. Hope ALL of you have a stellar week!

Love always,

Jordan / 'Tristan Baldwin' / insert any other names here. Lol

In some perfect Bizzaro world (or Denmark) there'd be the "TB School For Scorts" where NO ONE gets a diploma unless they have the Mind BODY and Soul of this guy :-) THEN seeing "TB Scool Grad" in a RM ad would be all we need to read lol.

In some perfect Bizzaro world (or Denmark) there'd be the "TB School For Scorts" where NO ONE gets a diploma unless they have the Mind BODY and Soul of this guy :) THEN seeing "TB Scool Grad" in a RM ad would be all we need to read lol.

Great idea Tonyko! I hope that @tristanbaldwin considers the idea!

It has a nice ring to it... Tristan Baldwin Universityy... TBU for short! Upon graduation you get to wear the shirt!

http://skreened.com/render-product/m/i/a/miamqssyqvgibqaglics/image.w335h380b3.jpg

He might an even have a school for the pups as well!

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/217041801/tbu_dog_tshirt.jpg?height=225&width=225

OMG, you guys got me pissing my pants on a snowy sunday morning up North here. Tristan Baldwin's School for Hookers. Undergraduate diplomas available in a variety of courses of stemming from carnal knowledge of the human body. However...we need demonstrators for our LIVE SEX LABS, that we host every Friday. Any volunteers? =)

OMG, you guys got me pissing my pants on a snowy sunday morning up North here. Tristan Baldwin's School for Hookers. Undergraduate diplomas available in a variety of courses of stemming from carnal knowledge of the human body. However...we need demonstrators for our LIVE SEX LABS, that we host every Friday. Any volunteers? =)

Ready, willing, naked & able!!

I'd like to be a TA for one of the courses

brings new meaning to Oral Exams :D

Archived