I sooooo gay!

seaboy4hire
This topic is 2974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't. My Bosnian boss lady and her posse would hunt me down and kill me. They've made it quite clear. The eastern Euro customers adore me.

Hugs,

Greg

despite my superior work and attitude, a boss many years ago made it clear that no employee is irreplaceable ;)

I can't. My Bosnian boss lady and her posse would hunt me down and kill me. They've made it quite clear. The eastern Euro customers adore me.

Hugs,

Greg

"You No Quit or I kill you ! "

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/78/70/787041f59a8b925ff00a29d2a7330aae.jpg?itok=Eokeuz1c

despite my superior work and attitude, a boss many years ago made it clear that no employee is irreplaceable ;)

Oh I know that. But she adores me and she doesn't have to take her blood pressure meds when we work together nor worry if I am running amuck. When she leaves she's going to make the store director make me in charge.

Hugs,

Greg

I've had this song stuck in my head the last few days! Enjoy!

Hugs,

Greg

All of those ol' MGM musicals of the '30s-50s had addictive tunes, many popular before the movie but "fixed" by the movie. I don't know how many versions of this song are out there but Gene Kelly's voice sticks to my brain like glue.

All of those ol' MGM musicals of the '30s-50s had addictive tunes, many popular before the movie but "fixed" by the movie. I don't know how many versions of this song are out there but Gene Kelly's voice sticks to my brain like glue.

LOVE that movie, love that song, and love your handle, Lurker! Welcome to the forum!

As a kid I would play that record non stop. Drove my parents batty! Still one of my fave rides at Disneyland.

Hugs,

Greg

I got to go on the ride - twice - in its initial iteration at the NY World's Fair. I've been on it at Disney World since then. At a time when I felt like a misfit because I didn't share my peers' interests or look like them, the song and ride's message of goodwill greatly appealed to me.

Even though I loved the song when I was a kid, I now understand why it drives some (many?) adults crazy. Fortunately, my daughter never fixated as much on it as I did.

Archived