What was it about your first love?

Truereview
This topic is 2962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you remember the butterflies? The desire that went beyond the carnal? That feeling for which you had no other name? Mine came early in boarding school for Manuel Rodrigo. He was a terrible soccer player and a so-so scholar, but he made me laugh - laugh so hard that I could not help but fall for him. I'm going to his wedding in two weeks and I find myself a bit nostalgic.

Remember that first love? Who was it? What made you fall for him or her?

His name was Jason. My friend and I went to the glbt youth drop in house in Seattle on a Fri after we got home from school. It was very odd that there was no one in the front of the house I thought so she and I went out back, and there he was, my cuddle bear. His beautiful full of wonder and innocence eyes were the first thing I noticed and then his sweet sweet southern drawl. Tomorrow makes the 11th anniversary of his passing due to complications from a car accident he was in :(

Hugs,

Greg

The best buddy of my brother-in-law was a drop dead handsome, fascinating guy 15 years older than I with a Cleft chin, great chest, killer smile and exotic, almost Asian eyes from his white Russian background. Nothing ever happened, but I loved him deeply and fantasied about him constantly.he was straight, but I was in love.

I wish I could share in the nostalgia. With two exceptions, when I look back at most of the guys I was "in love" with, I can't imagine WTF I was thinking.

But the first: A Catholic school guy I met at camp. We lived across the country from each other, so it was a few months before we got together at an event. That was my first kiss, which was a major disappointment. (We talked about it on FB a couple of years ago. I had no idea what lengths he had gone to to make it to that event.) I learned that, in all but a few select cases, it's much easier to feel lust/love in someone's absence than in the moment.

I was so clueless. When we met on the last night of camp, he asked me to come to his room to "help him pack." I was kind of offended; did he think I was his maid? :rolleyes:

Do you remember the butterflies? The desire that went beyond the carnal? That feeling for which you had no other name?

Limerance, but it was only invented in 1979. ;)

Mine came early in boarding school for Manuel Rodrigo. He was a terrible soccer player and a so-so scholar, but he made me laugh - laugh so hard that I could not help but fall for him. I'm going to his wedding in two weeks and I find myself a bit nostalgic.

Sounds like Manuel had that rogueish charm. Have you seen him since then?

...Sounds like Manuel had that rogueish charm. Have you seen him since then?

Yes, Weve remained casual lovers since school. I didnt have a crush ( I had lots of those too!). it just evolved into what I later would come to know as love.

His name was Jason. My friend and I went to the glbt youth drop in house in Seattle on a Fri after we got home from school. It was very odd that there was no one in the front of the house I thought so she and I went out back, and there he was, my cuddle bear. His beautiful full of wonder and innocence eyes were the first thing I noticed and then his sweet sweet southern drawl. Tomorrow makes the 11th anniversary of his passing due to complications from a car accident he was in :(

Thank you for sharing, Papito lindo. I wanted to "like" your post but something felt inappropriate about doing so based on the loss.

Yes, Weve remained casual lovers since school. I didnt have a crush ( I had lots of those too!). it just evolved into what I later would come to know as love.

Thank you for sharing, Papito lindo. I wanted to "like" your post but something felt inappropriate about doing so based on the loss.

I wouldn't had been upset if you liked the post. I would have known your intentions. On a happy note, I listened to the lil voices in my head, found his mom down in TN and reconnected with her! Thursday night when she replied to my message I sent via FB I almost got over come with emotion (the joys of being Latino and a cancer) I was soooooo happy. I'm thinking of going back down there this fall to visit.

Hugs,

Greg

my first kiss was with a guy I met online, I was like 14/15 he lived in jersey so one day he came to pick me up with his two friends. All of us went to eat at some diner and then his two friends drop us off at his place. His mom was home the entire time so me and him just watched tv in his basement. I was so paranoid when he kissed me that I freaked out lol. Then he unzipped my pants pulled my cock out and wanted to go down on me and I just couldn't, I was too scared lol.

I didnt do anything with a guy until 3 years after that. After that I discovered grindr and one of the first guys I talked to was this guy from nyu, we met and hit it off, i stayed with him at his dorm every weekend. It was my first relationship and I lost my virginity to him, It lasted 3 months, we were both very young and dramatic lol. Years later we even talked to this day.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is sweet ---

(Skip the Ad)

My first love was the boy that brought me out in college. He was a jewish boy with a hot body and Big dick (for a jewish boy) which was really impressive to me as a newbie. But now, decades later as I reflect on him,

he was an asshole, but I think the fact that he took an interest in me and we lasted for 4 years, made me THINK that I loved him. If I was in my right mind, I couldn't have because he was such a douche...

Archived