NickDavid in Miami

Bostonian
This topic is 2472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He does look impressive but it would serve him well to get a couple new pics that emphasize the portion of his body that he plans to use as an "aggressive dom top." As is, I'd want to take control of that ass. He describes it but he really doesn't show it in all its alleged glory.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Contact gatorprepboy who reviewed him. He's seen him multiple times and hires frequently in Miami. I've followed some of his recommendations and haven't gone wrong. I actually haven't hired this guy cause he can't host.

Thanks for the info! I have a big crush on him but at a high rate and no incall in nyc, it's an expensive proposition for me. I appreciate your taking the time to post!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When I went to Miami about this time last year, I tried to contact him several times and never heard back from him. I posted on here and had 1-2 guys say he was incredible. But he was representative of my Miami experience. No one bothers to return calls, texts or emails. Some make appointments and then simply do not show. Worst experience in any city with a larger population.

When I went to Miami about this time last year, I tried to contact him several times and never heard back from him. I posted on here and had 1-2 guys say he was incredible. But he was representative of my Miami experience. No one bothers to return calls, texts or emails. Some make appointments and then simply do not show. Worst experience in any city with a larger population.

*sigh* This is not limited to this industry. South Florida is terrible for attentive customer service. Maybe the sun baked everyone's brains. :rolleyes:

Archived