Visiting Atlanta next week and looking for strip club recommendations.

jim60
This topic is 2963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi:

I'll be visiting Atlanta next week for business. I have a Thursday evening free (March 31) and was wanted to take in the show at Richards or any other clubs that anyone can recommend. I was at Richards about 7 or 8 years ago but things can change in that amount of time. I was hoping that that I could get the low down on how the club is currently, any specific dancers that anyone could recommend and give me an idea of what to expect as far as cost goes. I don't really trust Yelp or Google reviews.

Also I have a thing for black guys and the Richards web site didn't seem to have any pictures of dancers that were of color. That's not a deal breaker by any means, but if anyone could recommend clubs that have black dancers with VIP rooms I would also appreciate that information. I'll be staying in town and will be cabbing it to get around. I tried to find some via Google but failed miserably.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jim it depends what you want to do and how much you want to spend. I find Swinging Richards a very high quality strip club. It has become somewhat more diverse in their dancers, and there should be someone for your taste. I also find SR very expensive depending what you want. I personally enjoy BJ's Rooster but it's not as nice and the dancers are not nude, many could not dance at SR, some have danced at SR, but what I have found as BJ's there is always a diamond in the rough and the backrooms are more fun and less expensive than SR. I think you can have fun at either one, neither one gets busy before 9:30 - 10.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm expecting to take $300 + with me and want to blow it all. I'm basically wondering how much the VIP rooms are and if I can expect any extra curricular activities in the VIP rooms, understanding that not all dancers provide the same extras. I want to make sure I bring enough with me to cover drinks, tips, VIP, etc. I try not to use credit cards at clubs, so taking enough cash is important.

I looked up BJs and it seems that there is more around the area that looks like it might be fun if the night looks boring. However, at age 55 I'm not doing much cruising in a different city. And I'm planning on cabbing it so I don't have to worry about being overserved :).

Swinging Richards Room Rental Rates:

Entrance to VIP Lounge = $10 (varies per night)

15 mins = $40.00

30 mins = $65.00

60 mins = $125.00 w/ Free Bottle of Moet White Star

This does not include the dancers fees, I think it will be in your best interest to ask what they are willing to do. Here is their website with good info www.swingingrichards.com. Have fun!

More than one dancer has commented that Tuesdays at SR is "black night." I think this just refers to the clientele thought. There are always a few AA dancers there. I do remember Caesar, great body and personality.....has been there a long time I think.

Personally......in my opinion......SR is really hit or miss. It used to be a great destination place to go but it has gone down in recent years. I spent 6 straight New Years Eve there but won't be spending it there this year. Will probably go to Montreal. Service, quality of guys and ambiance has declined severely. Good Luck and hope you have a better experience than I did last time I visited.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived