411 on Hairy and Friendly in LA & Palm Springs

Yankee
This topic is 1962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, indeed I do! I hired him late one night at the spur of the moment in Palm Springs about a year ago, and he changed my life. This guy is phenomenal. He treated me to a night of passion I did not think I was still capable of experiencing. He is one sexy dude and a super nice guy--smart, educated, considerate, non-judgemental, affectionate and highly skilled. He is very masculine, good looking and has all the right equipment. We passed out in each other's arms, and I almost cried the next morning when he left--thought I was in love. Very few people have ever affected me that way. I reviewed him on Rentmen, but they have deleted all their text reviews. Hope this helps.

• 7 months later...

@Despardo

I live near Palm Springs and a forum friend just told me about your review of Hairyandfriendly from back in March. I have been eyeing this hot, hairy, hung guy for months, but was afraid he wasn't what he seems. I'd like to PM you for more info it that's okay. If he is genuine, I've been missing a golden nugget on my doorstep.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

He totally flaked on me a couple of weeks ago. I messaged him about availability for this coming weekend and he said he'd have something available but wanted to talk to me on the phone first. He asked when I would be available the next day to talk and I told him. He said he'd call and then didn't. The next day he texted me, apologized for not calling and asked if I would be available to talk after 5:00 (it was like 4:50 when he texted???) and again I said sure and yet again, no call. It's a shame, I was looking forward to a session with him but I've crossed him off my list at this point. :confused: