DC is trying to be being cute.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wonderful experience all around with The West in George town. The metro opened up today, so I was not hindered on sight seeing or getting lost! Its so relieving to be FAR away from Charlotte. Nice to see my bank account and check book balance out now. Amen.

Its busy out there, I'm going to be trashy and put my Meridian Chardonnay and put it in my little Starbucks coffee cup (thanks Westin) and be on my way to work. I'm busy until midnight, then i'm going to bounce around a couple bars and clubs. I just wanna dance ;) this wine is enough! As someone said in a thread earlier, it gets lonely being out here traveling everywhere, then a traumatic event with a hotel can really mix things up for a depression cocktail, yes i said cock. Here's to hoping the pole at the club is reinforced.

My pecker hasn't busted in almost a month-- he's locked and loaded!!! Everyones so selfish, what ever will i do with all of this hard dick?? I never made it to the club. I got consumed in work, per the usual.

Speaking of consumed.....on my knees waiting!!

Wonderful experience all around with The West in George town. The metro opened up today, so I was not hindered on sight seeing or getting lost! Its so relieving to be FAR away from Charlotte. Nice to see my bank account and check book balance out now. Amen.

Its busy out there, I'm going to be trashy and put my Meridian Chardonnay and put it in my little Starbucks coffee cup (thanks Westin) and be on my way to work. I'm busy until midnight, then i'm going to bounce around a couple bars and clubs. I just wanna dance ;) this wine is enough! As someone said in a thread earlier, it gets lonely being out here traveling everywhere, then a traumatic event with a hotel can really mix things up for a depression cocktail, yes i said cock. Here's to hoping the pole at the club is reinforced.

Hey Brian. Congrats on your latest review. I'm so jealous- guess I'll have to keep flirting!!

Archived