Pierce Bush

FourAces
This topic is 7178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TwinkLoverr

I guess I'm a little too late, it seems the picture is not coming up now. I even tried copying and pasting the link, and it doesn't work either. Sounds like I'm missing out from all the chatter!

Can someone help???? please! Either to fix the link, or maybe post another pic/link? Much appreciated!!

Guest TwinkLoverr

I guess I'm a little too late, it seems the picture is not coming up now. I even tried copying and pasting the link, and it doesn't work either. Sounds like I'm missing out from all the chatter!

Can someone help???? please! Either to fix the link, or maybe post another pic/link? Much appreciated!!

I would state that I'm speechless that someone would have the exact same response as me, but I'm rarely speechless.

I thought this kid looked 12 years old at most. Not only that, but imo, he is one homely little kid!

Since I find him homely, would that make me a borderline pedophile, if I found this pic hot?

I would state that I'm speechless that someone would have the exact same response as me, but I'm rarely speechless.

I thought this kid looked 12 years old at most. Not only that, but imo, he is one homely little kid!

Since I find him homely, would that make me a borderline pedophile, if I found this pic hot?

Guest zipperzone

>I would state that I'm speechless that someone would have the

>exact same response as me, but I'm rarely speechless.

>

>I thought this kid looked 12 years old at most. Not only

>that, but imo, he is one homely little kid!

Same here - I thought he looked downright ugly and about two bricks short of a load!

Guest zipperzone

>I would state that I'm speechless that someone would have the

>exact same response as me, but I'm rarely speechless.

>

>I thought this kid looked 12 years old at most. Not only

>that, but imo, he is one homely little kid!

Same here - I thought he looked downright ugly and about two bricks short of a load!

Here's another photo

http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=10205

The kid's father is Jeb and George's brother Marvin. What do you think the chances of anyone named Marvin would have been, to be elected president?

Barbara Bush's Pierce family is the one from Merrill Lynch Pierce etc. -- Wasn't a Merrill descendant, a leading poet of our time (and also, gay) ?

>

>>The kid's father is Jeb and George's brother Marvin.

>

>So, the twink Pierce has 2 fathers?

>

Sorry, the kid's father is reputedly Neil Bush, the other Bush brother (whose divorce case is grist for the tabloids). Neil didn't have the nerve to make any public appearances at the Convention, so he traipsed along with Uncle Marvin.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/02/gop.bushs.lkl.access/

Guest TwinkLoverr

Okay, I agree with most everyone else now. What was all the fuss about? He is not much to look at from my perspective. Also, I'm going with Hoover on this one. I'd say he's a cross between Alfred E. Newman and Opie!

This kid is eighteen years old but only looks twelve! Christ, when did looking YOUNG become a crime in the gay community?

And those who stated that he was homely to downright ugly. That not only is COLDER than the Canadian wind, but also is plain WRONG from my perspective. Now don't get me wrong. I am not saying that this kid is ready for a Falcon calendar. But UGLY? Come on! Some of you guys clearly have a more highly refined standard than I, or about 99% of the gay community that I am familiar with, exhibit!

He's a kid. Kind of a cute kid in my book. Nothing to write home about mind you. But a cute kid. Nothing more, nothing less. I suspect that most of the abuse being directed at him is being consciously or subconsciously TRANSFERED to him based upon feelings about his uncle, his grandfather, or both. That is NOT intended as a POLITICAL statement! I am not a Republican. It is just meant as a possible explanation for what seems to me to be an unusually harsh reaction to a twinkie kid who is not all that bad IMHO!

OK. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Open up on me!

>He's a kid. Kind of a cute kid in my book. Nothing to write

>home about mind you. But a cute kid. Nothing more, nothing

>less.

I have always felt that the attractiveness of twinks...formerly known as "chicken"...had less to do with their actual looks and more to do with their sweetness and innocence. While I tend to agree with TwinkLover that he looks like a cross between Alfred E. Newman & Opie, there in lies the kid's charm.

I will only add that if you stick a piece of straw in his mouth and sling a fishing pole over his shoulder, I think you have the reincarnation of Huckleberry Finn! I wonder if he likes the Big Jim type, too? Hmmm... ;-)

- BobbyB

>This kid is eighteen years old but only looks twelve! Christ,

>when did looking YOUNG become a crime in the gay community?

Looking young isn't the problem--but it's a different story when you start lusting over someone that looks 12 -- not to be judgmental or anything! :*

>>This kid is eighteen years old but only looks twelve!

>Christ,

>>when did looking YOUNG become a crime in the gay community?

>

> Looking young isn't the problem--but

>it's a different story when you start lusting over someone

>that looks 12 -- not to be judgmental or anything! :*

But you are being judgmental :(

RT :)

I see this thread received double digit hits, so I couldn't resist adding my thoughts.

Yikes go to Pierce! I definitely have no interest! But, on the other hand, I'd let GWB's very handsome Latino nephew entertain me royally any day or night. :9 Unfortunately, for many of us, he was married recently!

Archived