Eddie in Costa Mesa

Tony Napoli
This topic is 1245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks like our boy Eddie is claiming he lost his phone and asking clients to send him a pic of them self so he knows who they are. I told him we met multiple times and didn't want to send a pic. That's where the conversation ended. He's screening clients based on their looks and selecting who he wants to work on. If massage therapists only had fit studs to work on all day, we'd all be in the business....I no longer recommend him and will not be seeing him again.

If he is being so picky, so should we!

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen him on and off through the years as traveling to the OC from LA is not what I would like to do for a massage. But I've seen him from time to time. First time I saw him was several years ago and it was totally legit. Hit the spot with the massage, relaxing as I fell asleep and that was it. He was in Santa Ana at the time. Once he moved to Costa Mesa, he did perform the massage nude, allowed mutual touch and was thorough. It was nice, worth it and fun. But as some of the posters mentioned, I feel like he got picky with who he saw. For instance I would see "Available Now" on Massage M4M and I would text to see if he's available and then he would say no. This happened a few times that I stopped. I got the vibe maybe he no longer cared for me. But in my defense, I can also schedule same day massages. So I tried one last time last year and scheduled in advance. In previous sessions, he was nude, but this last session he only took his shirt off and kept his shorts on. He kept it therapeutic but charged the same amount. He said he doesn't do that anymore as he's serious with his boyfriend. I found that odd because he mentioned a boyfriend several other times I saw him when he did provide a release. But either way, I just felt like he was being inconsistent so I decided not to bother. When I last saw him, he still is well defined, has a sexy, deep voice. Sometimes his chest is shaved smooth, other times he lets it grow out a bit, but he has a well defined body. But to pay that amount for a therapeutic massage, I really have to feel like he has to be outstanding and he's all right. I think his skills declined a bit when he shifted from therapeutic to sensual and has been that way since. It's a shame, but I don't feel inclined to go anymore.

Just chiming in to say that I've seen Eddie a couple of times. I think he's a good masseur, worth what he charges in my opinion, but his shorts stayed on during both visits and there was nothing in his manner that suggested there was any other option. Also, the first time I saw him I distinctly remember that there were several "I love you so much" type messages posted all around the apartment. He might as well have posted a sign at the door that said "Yes, I have a boyfriend, so don't try". Also, the second time I called for an appointment he asked for a picture "so he could remember me" -- I didn't think much of the request, I sent it, he remembered me, and we booked the appointment. And I am no "fit stud" for sure. So maybe he's just gotten careful about who he invites into his space - giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he had a bad experience. And of course maybe I'm just naive. None of that would keep me from going again - the biggest drawbacks I found were that his apartment was hard to find within the complex the first time, and parking was a little difficult for an evening visit.

Edited by db66

• 1 month later...
Just chiming in to say that I've seen Eddie a couple of times. I think he's a good masseur, worth what he charges in my opinion, but his shorts stayed on during both visits and there was nothing in his manner that suggested there was any other option. Also, the first time I saw him I distinctly remember that there were several "I love you so much" type messages posted all around the apartment. He might as well have posted a sign at the door that said "Yes, I have a boyfriend, so don't try". Also, the second time I called for an appointment he asked for a picture "so he could remember me" -- I didn't think much of the request, I sent it, he remembered me, and we booked the appointment. And I am no "fit stud" for sure. So maybe he's just gotten careful about who he invites into his space - giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he had a bad experience. And of course maybe I'm just naive. None of that would keep me from going again - the biggest drawbacks I found were that his apartment was hard to find within the complex the first time, and parking was a little difficult for an evening visit.

I agree, finding him at night was a nightmare. I enjoyed the times I saw him. That was back when his rates were lower. He was entirely therapeutic. I tried to see him again over the last 2 years but he is always too busy. Felt like he just didn't want to see me again, which was weird because he was so nice to me before. I finally gave up. I wish the Website had a way to filter out profiles like Eddie that I never plan to try again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw Eddie last week for the first time. I’ve been eyeing him for years and finally splurged. Was a bit tentative based on all the previous comments but I’m glad I got on his table. Super sexy, quiet yet friendly. His body is amazing. Loved his apartment too. He has good taste! The massage itself was great. He focused on the areas I wanted him to work on and I left very very happy. Thumbs up from me. And I’m looking forward to the next time I travel through Costa Mesa.

Just saw Eddie last week for the first time. I’ve been eyeing him for years and finally splurged. Was a bit tentative based on all the previous comments but I’m glad I got on his table. Super sexy, quiet yet friendly. His body is amazing. Loved his apartment too. He has good taste! The massage itself was great. He focused on the areas I wanted him to work on and I left very very happy. Thumbs up from me. And I’m looking forward to the next time I travel through Costa Mesa.

Any chance you can PM me about any extras?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...