Erik in LA - Euphoria Massage

Just Me Here
This topic is 2974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him 3-4 times. Excellent massage and when it turns erotic it IS very erotic - he is very touchable as well. He'll make sure you don't cum until you get it on with him at the end. He includes EVERYTHING in the price and will top or bottom depending on your preference. As i was fondling him he said something interesting, "I won't get hard until the end when we fuck." Don't know how he did it as i was all over him until the end when he let himself go!

I've seen him 3-4 times. Excellent massage and when it turns erotic it IS very erotic - he is very touchable as well. He'll make sure you don't cum until you get it on with him at the end. He includes EVERYTHING in the price and will top or bottom depending on your preference. As i was fondling him he said something interesting, "I won't get hard until the end when we fuck." Don't know how he did it as i was all over him until the end when he let himself go!

+1

This guy is so far my "Go To Guy". I've been 3 times and each time it gets better and better. His massage technique is spot on... meaning he is NOT a Rub & Tug. He actually gives you a trained massage. He is very thorough at the beginning in communication. He wants to know you likes and dislikes before the massage. Each time we've tried new things. I can tell him what i will do and what i wont, he is very accommodating. I can say his hands are BIG and that's not the only thing.

I will be coming back for more and soon. You need to try it out... You may become a regular....

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, agree with that. Very nice guy though not a repeat. OK massage, good stretches, extras were there but "eh". I wasn't into it and having my member in the hand and letting me know a slightly higher rate means complete interaction, was a mood killer.

With a condom? you can PM if you prefer.

Archived